9.

Back home

Jisung Pov

.
.
.

I was laying on my bed crying until I fell asleep. I woke up tears staining my cheeks. I got up and went to the bathroom, I looked myself in the mirror my eyes were puffy , Dark circles that are extra dark under my eyes. I looked horrible I washed my face and did my skincare routine before going out of the bathroom.

I jumped on my bed when I got an unknown number.

Unknown

The time is coming

What do you mean?

You'll have to wait to find out

Weirdo

User unknown is
Offline

What is up with everything these days, the moment I arrived in Korea something has to go wrong.

I scroll through instagram to find anything interesting but to my luck nothing was interesting.

And so I decided to go downstairs to get some food. I went to the kitchen to be greeted by my mother who was speaking on the phone.

She was saying something like 'of course I'll arrange it as soon as possible'. I didn't quite understand and just ignored it.

I took out a packet of ramen while boiling water. After I finished making my ramen I went to the living room to eat when I overheard my mother talking again.

"I really don't want to force him but... If it's for the best I guess I guess I could" she said before she hungs up.

"mom who were you talking to"

My mother froze when she saw me there, she didn't notice that I was there the whole time hearing the conversation.

"I-I was talking to my co-worker" she said looking nervous.

"o-okay" I said looking unbothered before continuing to eat my ramen.

After I finished my ramen I went upstairs to my room and when I entered I suddenly have a flash of memories coming back.

"Now it make sense" I finally understand what she was talking about. She was talking about my arrange marriage.

And thats why she was nervous to answer my question. But at the moment I couldn't help but wonder who my future husband is gonna be.

At the moment I totally forgot about Moonbin like he was never in my life, what is wrong with me? Am I sick I thought to myself.

I felt very confused but I just brush it off and went to sleep like nothing happened.

~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~

Hello, so this story is a really confusing one as well but the storey is getting real and Jisung is getting side effects.

Anyways hope you enjoyed

-michie