12.

Action

Minho side
.
.
.
Today's the day for minho to start his plan. What's his plan you ask? .

Well...lets go through it.

Minho's plan is gonna be very long.

First he is going to convince jisungs parents to let minho marry Jisung. That sounds impossible but minho already had a sentence in mind to convince jisungs parents.

After that's done he contacted Moonbin and explained to him about the situation. Moonbin was devastated when he heard the news and he didn't want to end up like minho... Left in the dust like that.

He agreed to work with minho. And thats the second part of the plan.

And after that he's going to have to spend his time with minho because Moonbin is going to breakup with jisung the moment they tell Jisung about the marriage.

All jisungs Friend was in it as well because they really don't like how Jisung started to shift character.

They were hoping this would make him realize what he did was wrong and heartless.

~♥~♥~♥~♥~

.
.
.

Minho was about to go to jisungs parents house to tell them about his plan. But before that he had to explain everything to mother first because she has to have a say in it.

At first she was shocked and was about reject the idea before minho convince his mother.

And we'll minho is really good at convincing people.

Then he was of to jisungs parents house. He arrived there and was greeted by one of the security guard.

He entered the house and saw two figures in the living room. He was assuming that it was Jisung parents and he's correct.

He bowed while greeting in a very formal way.

They were once really close until they had to move to Malaysia. And now that there back it felt really awkward.

"Oh minho you don't need to be so formal with us" Mrs han said while inviting him over to sit.

Minho went over and started the conversation normally.

"so how was Malaysia?" he asked in a pretty awkward way.

"oh it's good. How have you been minho you've certainly grow" Mrs han said.

"yes I have" he said chuckling.

"so I heard that Jisung decided to stay in malaysia" he said trying to get in the topic.

"oh yes he said that he wanted to stay there until he graduates high school". Mrs han said clearly happy that his son is studying.

"oh really and I heard he has a boyfriend" minho said going directly for the topic knowing that jisungs parents doesn't know.

"what no he doesn't" Mrs han said as she was taken back.

"he didn't tell you that's odd" minho said while putting his thinking face on.

"jisung doesn't have a boyfriend what are you talking about" Mrs han said not understanding a thing.

"here let me give you a picture" minho said while taking his phone out.

The moment Mrs Han saw the picture she immediately cover her mouth while she just stared at the picture.

"t-thats moonbin" she said stuttering.

"this is outrageous I'm going to Malaysia!" Mrs han said.

"I can't belive he would date him"
She said still shocked.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

He's own bodyguard"
.
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~

Okay sorry for the late update and this pretty short chapter I've been really busy last week because of exam.
I hope you guys understand but anyway I hope you liked this chapter.
A

nd BTW this thing took place when Jisung's parent came back from Malaysia and Jisung was still in malaysia.

-michie.