6.

Why?

Minho PoV

I was standing, staring at the person infront of me. He was just staring at me completely froze.

I waved my hand in front of him and chuckled softly. He snapped back from his thoughts and look down while I just looked at him with a grin.

"What's wrong Ji" I said emphasizing the word Ji.

"n-no it's nothing" he said stuttering.

I cooed at the person in front of me. 'he still looks as cute as before'

"your so cute" I said as my face turn into a frown when I remember what I was supposed to do.

I snapped back from my thoughts and patted his head with a smile.

"so I heard that you have a boyfriend".

He shot his head looking at me in fear and confusion while I looked at him smirking.

"come on Ji u can't hide it for long"

"h-how did you know"

"oh seungmin told me, he's my friends crush and they're pretty close" I said still smiling.

"I-Im sorry" he said.

I looked at him in pure disgust but not showing instead hiding with the fakes smile I have.

"oh no Ji it's fine, we already promise  each other to never leave each other right" I said smiling while he looked at me in confusion.

"b-but I hope we don't be friends anymore" he said while looking at the ground.

"of course, your still the same Jisung I know" I said while I patted his head continuing to leave him confused.

I decided to skip the rest of the day and just rest in the dorm.

~♥~♥~♥~♥~

Jisung side

.
.
.
.

Jisung on the other hand felt like he was being watched the whole time. For once he sat with his friends at the cafeteria while eating food and he felt like someone was Watching him. He suspect that it might be Minho so he chose to ignore it.

It kept bothering him for the whole day up until a point that he decided to go back to the hotel and do his homework.

Since tomorrow is  Weekend he had plan something for him and a special someone.

.
.
.
.

~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~

Hey guys so when I made this story it was very confusing for me, so I apologize for it being confusing
A

nd I'm not gonna be able to post more often cause my school started

-michie