19.

Date

.

.

.

.

Some days have passed and in three days it's gonna be their three months anniversary. Minho finally decided to take a huge step and ask Jisung to go on a date with him.

He really didn't know how to tell Jisung cause he just finally thought about asking him.

He still had three days for the plan and asked his and Jisung's friends for help. He wanted the date to be special because it's their first date.

Minho never fell out of love from Jisung but he didn't know if Jisung loves him or not. He really wants to know and on that day in the evening he asked Jisung.

"Jisung"

"yea" Jisung looked up from the book that he was reading.

"ummm do you like me?" Minho said kinda scared of what Jisung's response gonna be.

Jisung turned into a light colour of red and answer "I don't know what about you, do you like me" Jisung said not answering the question.

Minho was taken aback but decided to tease Jisung a little by going closer to younger man.

"hmm I don't know? Why don't you tell me" Minho said leaning closer to Jisung's face.

Jisung backed his face away embarrassed and completely red.

"Y-yes I do does that answer your question" Jisung said as he pushed Minho to the side and ran to his room.

Minho was a little shocked but then he smirked at the thought of having the effect on the younger. Minho then went to his room to finally start his preparation to ask Jisung out.

~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~

Today is finally the day for Minho to ask Jisung on a date. Minho is really nervous. He's been practicing for the past days just so that he won't mess up.

He's in the grocery store with Jisung buying food for tonight's celebration.
When they arrived home Minho went to the kitchen to cook for them.

Jisung sat on the couch while picking up his book. After a few minutes reading Jisung decided to go and check up on what Minho is doing.

He helped Minho prepare the food no matter how much Minho said not to.
The food is finally finish, Minho is still in the kitchen while Jisung is setting up the table.

Minho arrived with the dish and they started to eat. They talked and laughed a lot and now is finally time for the dessert. Minho brought a cheesecake on the table and popped the question.

He looked at Jisung nervously and Jisung decided to tease him.

"hmm I don't know should I" Jisung said with a smug smile.

Minho notice this and played along with it.

"really? And I thought I had a chance" he said while turning his back and walked away with a smirk.

" no no no! I didn't mean it I would love to go on a date with you" Jisung said while motioning for Minho to stop.

Minho turned his head a little while still having his smirk but it soon turned into a smile.

He walked towards Jisung and gave him the biggest hug possible.

~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~

Hey guys hope you like this episode.
I really don't know what to say.