3.

Meeting you

Minho's side

After Minho finished his homework he decided to go get something to drink but unfortunately his fridge is empty. Yes Minho lives alone bcz he requested to live alone to the school.

Before Minho went out he took his phone , put on his shoes, took his dorm keys and headed out. He was pretty tired since he hadn't been sleeping well a few couple days because of college.

While Minho was on his way to the convenience store he spotted a small box on an alley way. He approached the box and he heard meowing sounds. He already guessed what is it is, and he decided to approach it.

He saw a kitten that an orange colour with white printed on it. He smiled at it and left to go to the convenience store.

When he got out of the store he went back to where the kitten and place some cat food that he had bought.

As he finished that he went back to his dorm and poured a glass of water for him before going to bed.

Since tomorrow was school he got everything he needed for tomorrow first since he always wakes up late.

~♥~♥~♥~♥~

The next day

Kriiiiiiing

Minho shot up from his bed and looked at his alarm clock, he still had some time before class starts. He went to the bathroom to clean up before going to the kitchen to eat something.

When he finished he washed his plate and went outside, he met up with his friends at his locker. He put his stuffs inside and went to class just ignoring his friend.

"Hey!  No hello" Changbin yelled from across the hall.

He waved at them before heading to class. As he entered his math class the professor started the lecture. He sat down on a seat far away behind everyone else.

He started writing notes since he's a very hard working student even though he has the 'playboy' title.

When the lecture finished he went to his other class which is music. When he entered the professor was just starting. He sat down beside a random guy who was talking to another guy who had orange blonde hair.

He didn't pay attention to the person beside him until the person asked for an extra eraser.

He turned to look at the  person and froze. He is his cousin who is really close to him when he was young other than Jisung.

"Mingy! Is that you" he said clearly shook.

"OMG Minho how have you been!" Mingy said as he pulled Minho for a hug.

"I could be better but when did you come back from Japan?" he said still trying not to get caught by the professor.

"I moved back here at the beginning of the Semester, weird that I've never seen you here" Mingy said as he had a confused face.

"Well I haven't been active for a few months and also my heads keeps hurting every night since last week"
He paused to catch his breath before continuing.

"That's why I have been skipping extra lesson, but I do study at home" he said looking proud.

"well that's good, you know Ya boy got a girlfriend" Mingy said with a smug smile.

"Really, I thought that wouldn't be possible" he said as he snicked.

"whatever" Mingy rolled his eyes and focused on the lecture.

After class

"see you later I guess" Minho said as he waved goodbye to Mingy.

He was on his way to the cafeteria when he bumped into someone.

"I'm so sorr-" he couldn't continue instead he smirked while the other boy froze.

"Nice to finally meet you again....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

   Jisung~"

~♥~♥~♥~♥~

Hello, welcome to another bad chapter. So jisung finally met minho. And just saying that Mingy left for Japan just before jisung left. So Minho was alone.

Yeah that's it hope liked it

-michie