𝙊𝙣 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙍𝙪𝙣

Vote!

𝐀𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐡 𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐞

Today I was 2 months, I've been going to my check ups but today I finally got to do a s ultrasound.

I STILL haven't told stacks, the father that I am pregnant. I'm just scared he won't believe me and I'll look dumb.

I opened my hotel door and closed it behind me as I walked in, I put the ice bowl on the counter and walked to the room.

"Lemme just call him", I said out loud as I sat on the bed looking at me phone.

I clicked on his number that I found at the bottom of my messages, and called him.

My heart started pumping hard asf, "wheww Chile", I said fanning myself.

The phone finally answered and I didn't say nothing I was stuck, all I heard was his breathing.

"What", he said making me jump a little.

"Oh, it's Aliah", I said putting the phone on speaker.

"Hurry up I got shit to do man", he said and I scrunched up my face.

"I need to speak to u in person", I said and he sucked his teeth.

I heard 3 beeps and looked at me phone confused... he hung up on me.

I huffed and rolled my eyes.

I clicked his number and started to message him.

223-456-7654
𝘵𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘮𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘢𝘨𝘦
𝘵𝘰𝘥𝘢𝘺, 8:25𝘢𝘮

𝘪𝘮 𝘣𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭.

𝘕𝘪𝘨𝘨𝘢 𝘸𝘢𝘪𝘵 𝘵𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘪 𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘧𝘳𝘦𝘦
𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦. 𝘍𝘶𝘤𝘬 𝘰𝘧𝘧 𝘮𝘺 𝘱𝘩𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘺𝘰.

𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵?

5𝘱𝘮

I rolled my eyes cause that was made long from right now.

"Ughhh", I hugged and got up then my phone started ringing.

It was a FaceTime from Princess, I answered it with a big ass smile, "hi", I said and she sucked her teeth.

"Am I missing something?", she said and I raised my brows.

"Nah", I said looking around my room confused.

"So ur not pregnant!", she questioned and I make a oop face.

"Ohhh, but listen", I said waving my hand side to side.

"No, cause I really feel hurt. I know u don't already trust me cause I'm loud and I'm always know to tea BUT I am ur best friend, right?", she said and I nodded my head fast.

"Yes my fault I was all over the place, I got kicked out n I've been trying to keep up with my life", I said and she pruned her lips up.

"It's okay, BUT if u keep doing this ima have to distance myself from the group", she said and I rolled my eyes.

"Ye okay", I said.

"Whos the baby father", she said licking a popsicle.

"Uhhh, stacks", I said and she busted out laughing.

"bitch stacks is on the run", she said and I screwed up my face.

"I didn't know that, but he doesn't know I'm pregnant".

"How the fuck did u and him even end up in the same bed anyways", she said raising a brow and I laid back on the bed.

"Long story", I said and she started laughing.

"Good luck", she said and started sucking on her popsicle and I rolled my eyes at her.

"Whatever, ima go order some food", I said and we said our byes and hung up the phone.

......

It was 4:45, I just woke up from a nap.

I fell asleep while I ate pizza, that shit was smackin.

I brushed my teeth and washed my face, then walked to the bed and grabbed my phone.

223-456-7654
𝘵𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘮𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘢𝘨𝘦
𝘵𝘰𝘥𝘢𝘺, 4:46𝘱𝘮

𝘊𝘢𝘯 𝘶 𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘮𝘦?

I have to ask cause yk he on da fkn run, like a dumbass.

𝙈𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙖𝙜𝙚
223-456-7654
𝘠𝘦, 𝘮𝘦𝘦𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘳𝘯𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘰𝘯 𝘫𝘦𝘳𝘳𝘺𝘴 𝘴𝘵 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘯 𝘥𝘢𝘵 𝘱𝘩𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘰𝘧𝘧 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘶 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘮𝘢 𝘤𝘢𝘳 𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘢𝘴𝘴.

I laughed a little and turned off my phone.

_______________

Vote PIDDD