𝙋𝙝𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝘾𝙖𝙡𝙡

Excuse any mistakes.

𝐀𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐡 𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐞

3 months of being pregnant came with a lot.

I got...

-2 death threats
-his mom tryna get my attention
-me ending up disabling my social media's.
-stacks went to jail.
-my lash company that I put out a week ago. (I used the money that was for my car)

I just got off of work so I decided to got to Princess house cause her mom invited me over for dinner.

"Heyyyy hunnyyyyyy", her mom said hugging me tightly as she rubbed my back.

"Hey", I said and she looked at me and a tear fell down her cheek.

"Uhhh, I've been hearing about u", she said and looked at my belly that was finally showing.

"Ye".

"Ur stressed and I can't believe ur mom, me and her were arguing n shi", she said talking with her hands as I smiled.

"You know I tried to text u on Twitter and Instagram, I couldn't find u", she said as we walked to the livingroom.

"I deleted them, I couldn't do it", I said and she smacked her lips as I sat down on the couch.

"Well ur always welcomed to stay here", she said and smiled shaking my head.

"MY FAVOURITE", Princess loud ashy voice yelled as she walked into the livingroom.

"Ur eyelashes is fkn long ash", I said looking at her as she sat beside me smiling.

"Why am I gonna pay 20 dollars for lash extensions and not go all out", she said and scrunched up her face.

"And these are from ur website", she said and I rolled my eyes.

"K I know u don't care about stacks, BUT his mom kept tweeting about chu so I responded and was like leave my friend alone she don't wanna speak at this moment", she said making a rude ass facial expression.

"Bitch she said, baby girl I'm not talking to u or about u", she said and I started laughing.

"Give her my number ima see what she talking bout", I said and she rolled her eyes looking at her phone.

"K whatever".

......

My phone was getting blown up the whole time at dinner, I got out the washroom from washing my hands and looked at my phone.

There was a lot of text messages from a number and 3 missed called from a different one.

I scrunched up my face and stood in the middle of their hall.

223-0123-5670
𝘵𝘦𝘹𝘵 𝘮𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘢𝘨𝘦
𝘵𝘰𝘥𝘢𝘺, 8:12𝘱𝘮

𝘏𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘰 𝘩𝘶𝘯 𝘪𝘵𝘴 𝘮𝘦 𝘚𝘵𝘢𝘤𝘬𝘴
𝘮𝘰𝘮.

𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘢 𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘬 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘶

𝘺𝘦 𝘪𝘧 𝘶 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘢𝘯𝘴𝘸𝘦𝘳 𝘮𝘢𝘺𝘣𝘦
𝘸𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘢 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯

𝘏𝘌𝘓𝘓𝘖𝘖𝘖

𝘉𝘢𝘣𝘺 𝘮𝘢𝘮𝘢

𝘪 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸
𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘴 𝘨𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘯

𝘔𝘺 𝘧𝘢𝘶𝘭𝘵 𝘪 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘪𝘥𝘥𝘭𝘦
𝘰𝘧 𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘯𝘦𝘳

𝘰𝘩 𝘪 𝘨𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘶𝘳 𝘯𝘶𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘰
𝘮𝘺 𝘥𝘢𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘦𝘳

𝘛𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘴 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘦

𝘊𝘢𝘯 𝘪 𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘺𝘰𝘶??

𝘠𝘦

I walked into Princess room and she was laying on her bed looking at me, "Wsp?", she said and my phone started ringing.

"Don't say nothing", I said and answered it putting it on speaker.

"Hello", her smooth voice said through the phone.

"Hi".

"Oh it's me I'm Stacks mom, is this the girl that was claiming my son to be the father of ur child", she questioned and Princess scrunched up her face.

"Ye", I said looking at her with a smile.

"Okay, my son is in jail rn we are currently in the middle of a case. No joke his sister told me about you like last month and I've BEEN trying to get to u".

"Long story short I deleted my accounts cause it was too much going on, I had girls wanting to fight me over a nigga that I didn't want", I said and sat down on the bed.

"Okay well why fuck my son and then say u never wanted him?".

I looked at Princess and we started laughing, "ma'am I don't think I have to explain that to u cause I never had sex with u", I said and she sucked her teeth.

"Ur right u never did, well my son is 20 going on 21 and ur a kid, I was explained. I just really want to know how u think this is my sons baby".

"He was my first and I never had sex with no one else after him", I said and she didn't say nothing.

"K well save my number so you know i can be there for u guys", she said Princess sucked her teeth.

"Alr".

"Thank you and I'll tell my daughter to not fight u no more", she said I twisted my eyebrows and started laughing with Princess.

She hung up the phone and I continued to laugh with the phone in my hand, "wanna fight whoooo?", I said and Princess laughed.

"Now I know she tryna fight me ima call her", I said grabbing my phone.

_______________

Vote neowwww