𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩𝙨 𝙣𝙚𝙭𝙩?

You guys better vote now.

𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬

"Stop telling me this n dat", I said waving my mom off cause she was pissing me off.

"You guys wanted to scarp wit this bitch n now wha?... you wanna bring her up in hea and have her sittin in the house I pay for?", I said scrunching up my face standing up.

"Okay but I still don't fuck wit her, It's mom", la'shanti said pruning her lips with a attitude.

"Ion give a fuck", I said and walked out the livingroom.

"KEDARIUS", I heard my moms voice yell with anger in it.

I looked back and she just stared at me, "fuck u think u are, don't throw no shit in my face saying you do this at that", she said calm asl as her leg bounced rapidly.

I don't ever throw no shit in no nobody's face, but my mama dukes chillin with a ho that claims that she havin my baby.

"If u took the girl virginity and she ain't fuck nobody since WHO THE FUCKS BABY IS IT?", she started to yell as I looked at her.

"Mom ur doing the most", la'shanti said and smacked her lips.

"YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP", my mom pointed in shantis face making her roll her eyes

"You don't have to claim the baby, I'm not begging u.... jus be like yo dad then", my mom shrugged and leaned back as she stared in my face.

I sucked my teeth and walked out the house and slammed the door, fuck she talm bout.

I got in my car and sat down and went on my phone.

Swear to god if that ain't my baby ima kill the baby mom.

𝐀𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐡 𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐞

"My goals are simple, I just want my baby to have the world", I said looking at my aunt that helps me out with my company.

"Mmm", she said on her computer.

"So what now, u want to come out with bathing suits?", she said looking at me and I leaned back and huffed.

"I can do that?", i questioned and she smiled and nodded her head.

"Yessss", she said smiling at me then looked at her computer.

"Alr lemme do that too", I said and she smiled as she typed shit in.

Her phone stared dinging and she grabbed it looking at it then looked at @ me.

"Wha?", I said looking at her confused.

"Look what yo baby father jus tweeted", she said passing her phone slowly.

𝗛𝗢𝗘𝗦𝗟𝗨𝗩𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗖𝗞𝗦✔︎ @𝗂𝗍𝗌𝗌𝗍𝖺𝖼𝗄𝗌𝗌
𝗈𝗇 𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗒𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖨 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 𝗐𝗋𝖽 𝗍𝗈 𝗆𝗒 𝖽𝗎𝗄𝖾𝗌... 𝗂𝖿 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝖻𝖺𝖻𝗒 𝖽𝗈𝗇𝗍 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝖾 𝗈𝗎𝗍 𝗆𝗂𝗇𝖾𝗌 𝗅𝗂𝗄 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗒 𝖼𝗅𝖺𝗂𝗆 𝗂𝗍 𝗂𝗌. 𝖨𝗆 𝗄𝗂𝗅𝗅𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖻𝖺𝖻𝗒𝗆𝗈𝗆𝗌 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗆𝖺𝗄𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗆𝗒 𝗆𝗈𝗆𝗌 𝖻𝖾𝗅𝗂𝗏𝖾 𝗁𝖾𝗋.

I rolled my eyes and gave her back her phone, "so he believes u now?", she said typing in her computer and I rolled my eyes.

It felt like tears were gonna fall, "are u okay?", she questioned as my face changed.

I was trying to hold my tears back, everything I wanted was coming true. I didn't know how to take it.

A tear rolled down my face and I wiped it fast as she looked at me, "I will get ur bathing suit line ready for u to design I'll text u when they are ready", she said closing her computer as I put my face in my hands.

My phone started ringing and I looked at it.

𝗠𝗮 𝗣𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗲𝘀𝘀
𝗁𝗈𝗆𝖾

I answered the phone and there was silence, "BITCH NOW THIS UGLY ASS NIGGA WANTS TO CLAIM SHIT, IMA BE RAISING HELLLLLLAAAAAA", she yelled making me jump a little.

"What chu gon do?", she said sounding crazy making me smirk.

"Ima keep doin me, I already told him stay his ass right there", i said and she sucked her teeth.

"Ion blame u... but he gon feel a type of way", she said and I pruned up my lips.

"Okay bye", my aunt said leaving the door and I waved at her.

"I jus wanna cry in a bath full of pain, I'm sad asf", I said as tears rolled down my face n I started to break down.

"It's my fault, I can't do shit. I'm pregnant by a nigga that is forced to claim a child", I said crying in the phone.

"He don't believe it's his baby he jus sayin it, ion wanna hear nun of tha shit he said. Ion believe shit, I don't want him in my life but I'm here", I vented.

"I wanted to grown and fuck a nigga not knowing how his was... I wonder what that fuck is next", I said and dropped my phone as started crying in my hand rapidly.

What's next?

________________

Ima need 25 votes.