𝙂𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝘼𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙜

𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬

"Nigga I'm gonna punch u in the face if u don't moooooooooveeeeee", Aliah said with her hands together '🙏' as it lighting bounced.

"Answer the fuckin question then", I said looking dead in her face.

"I don't have to explain shit to u, I don't. IM GROWN, PAY MY OWN BILLS", she said getting loud like the baby wasn't there sleeping.

I didn't move, I was jus as mad as she was.

"U REALLY WANNA KNOW SO BAD... YE A NIGGA WAS OVA HERE", she yelled clapping n my face dropped.

I wanted to slap this hoe sooooo bad, but only god knows what would happen.

"U don't fkn listen yo, hurry the fuck up before my mom gets the callin", I said and walked away from her and sat on her bed.

I don't want no nigga in the same house where my child lays her head, I would neva cuff dis hoe the most I'd do is fuck my babymoms.

......

She finally came out the washroom looking like she was crying n shi.

"Shut the fuck up", she immediately said as soon as I looked at her.

"Fuck u cryin fo?", I said confused.

"Me and u don't ever speak, so why u asking questions?", she said brushing her hair.

"Fuck was u cryin fo?", I repeated myself which I hated to do.

"You know how hard it is to be home all day looking at the wall... everyone having something to say about me or my child", she said and I sat there looking at the back of her head.

"So I don't help?", I said confused.

"You do, but I still feel like I'm drowning. It's very overwhelming, like very n I can't handle all dis shit", she said putting the bow in to hold her bun.

She turned around with red eyes, "crying is weakness my ma told me so I don't cry", she said walking to the car seat and picking it up placing it on the bed.

Ian know what the fuck to say, she venting to me like I gave a fuck.

"K come on", she said and rubbed her eyes.

.......

"If u my babymoms your not allowed to fuck", I said blankly as I drove and she sat there staring at me.

"Ur not the only one with needs tho, so I do what I want", she said and eyed her.

"U know u only can do what chu can, cause ur limited to shit", I said and she sucked her teeth.

"You like to say that shit a lot and It pisses me the fuck off", she said looking forward.

I shrugged, and she went on her phone.

"You a little ass kid, u won't ever get what I'm tryna say", I said truthfully and she huffed.

"Why u always saying that wack ass shit, I get it and ur old ash", she said and I shrugged.

I parked Infront if the restaurant and she jus stared at me, "I wanna fight", she said looking at me and I sucked my teeth.

"Kid act-", she slapped me in the face and ran out the car.

I got out the car and she slammed the door and chased after her, I caught her slow ass and put her in a head lock.

"Wait my hair", she said under my arm as I walked.

"Fuck yo hair", I said and she stared laughing.

I moved her from the head lock holding a tight grip on her arms and pushed her against the car, "why u touching me?", she said giggling and I sucked my teeth.

"I slap bitches back, ask bout me", I said and she just smirked.

I let her go and opened the back seat and grabbed the car seat and we started walking towards the door but she was walking infront of me.

She stopped and I bumped into her and she bent over, pressing against my dick.

I smiled and shook my head, noticing she was being dirty.

"Move", I said pushing her with one hand and she started laughing.

"Can't take dick, won't get dick", I said and smiled and she hit my arm.

________________

I should make them fuccc for the fun of it😭.

But Ye 100 votes.