𝙏𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧

𝐀𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐡 𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐞

I got in the car and he drove off, "speak", he said and I put on the seat belt.

I never really had a conversation with him before, we just fucked.

I opened my purse and slide out the ultrasound pictures, "look", I said as he drove.

He looked sexcc asf driving.

He continued driving and stopped at a red light and grabbed the pictures from my hand.

He looked at me and sucked his teeth, "Ima pull up to this curb and it gonna take ur ass out", he said and I screwed up my face.

"Huh?".

He drove and slowly as he pulled up to the curb and stopped, I heard the door unlock and he looked at me.

"Miss me with that", he said and I rolled my eyes.

"I couldn't have fucked my self", I said pointing at me and he closed his eyes slowly.

"What's yo name?".

"Aliah".

"Aliah get out my car and figure that shit out somewhere else", he said and I looked at him like is this nigga serious.

"I'm telling u right now", I said and clapped my hands together cause I felt embarrassed even more.

"When I have my kid, and they end up looking like you I don't wanna hear shit", I said opening the door as I looked at him.

"Don't ask to see MY child at all, since yo 'arch yo shit' ass ain't the father", I said and got out and slammed the door and he sped off.

I huffed and looked up trying to hold back my tears that were going to fall down my face.

I started walking down the side walk and seen a bench, A young girl was sitting down swaying her feet.

I sat down and put my hands over my face and started crying, "ms", I heard and felt a tap.

I ignored her and continued letting my tears fall in my hand.

"Helloooooo", she said in my ear and I lifted up my head as I wiped my face.

"Why are u crying in public", she said looking at me with her chinky eyes.

"I don't know", I said and she smiled.

"Well u better stop cause that's embarrassing", she said I smiled at her as I stood up.

"I'm gonna leave", I said walked away.

......

I walked in my hotel and slammed the door, I slowly was to the couch and sat on it.

My phone started going off, I looked at it & it was Princess and nana.

It took my like 2 hours on the bus to get here, I clicked on our group chat as seen that they were tryna get my attention.

𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝘽𝙖𝙘𝙠𝙮𝙖𝙧𝙙𝙞𝙜𝙖𝙣𝙨
𝘵𝘦𝘹𝘵 𝘮𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘢𝘨𝘦
𝘵𝘰𝘥𝘢𝘺, 8:21𝘱𝘮

𝙉𝙖𝙣𝙖
𝘏𝘦 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘤𝘩𝘶
𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳.

𝙋𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙚𝙨𝙨
𝘐𝘮𝘢 𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘰𝘭𝘪𝘤𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘩𝘦 @
𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘺.

𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘺?

𝙋𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙚𝙨𝙨
"𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘮𝘺 𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘧𝘬𝘯
𝘢 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘬𝘦 𝘣𝘪𝘵𝘤𝘩, 𝘱𝘶𝘵𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢 𝘣𝘢𝘣𝘺 𝘰𝘯
𝘮𝘦. 𝘓𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘈𝘴𝘧💯"

𝙉𝙖𝙣𝙖
𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘦𝘹𝘢𝘤𝘵 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘥𝘴 𝘩𝘰!^

𝘓𝘦𝘵 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘮𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦
𝘸𝘢𝘵𝘤𝘩.

I ain't gon let no nigga run over me like I'm his son, or hoe.

I opened Twitter and searched up his name, he was verified on Twitter cause he has a lot of clout.

I liked his tweet and replied to it...

"𝘠𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘢 𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘢𝘴𝘴 𝘣𝘰𝘺, 𝘪𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘣𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘯𝘦𝘵"

I swiped out of it and turned off my phone, I have no timeaahhh.

_______________

Vote to show luv.

She's 17 & he's 20.