𝙏𝙤 𝘿𝙖 𝙒𝙞𝙣𝙙𝙤𝙬𝙬

Cause I feel like I update too much. Do I ?

𝐀𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐡 𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐞

I just got my g1 and I was happy asl, I was home alone tho.

I grabbed my phone and went on my Boutique page and went live, I set up my phone and sat down on the stool.

"Y'all I just got my mfn G1 CANT NOBODY TELL ME SHIT", I said and smiled.

"I really feel like a boss rn", I said and looked at the comments that flew in.

⚪️Lmaooo PERIOD

🟡I got my license when I was 16 we not the same

"If u got a notification when I went live shut the fuck up talking shit", I said and blew a kiss.

"Listen doe, next time I go live or sum ima have my full shit cause baybeeeee ima be gone", I said and licked my lips.

My phone started ringing and it was ma baby father, I answered the FaceTime.

"What?", I said and he screwed up his face.

"Yo crazy ass mfn friend is at ma crib tryna break my windows yo, and if I beat ya ass you gon get mad", he said and I rolled my eyes.

"Where's my baby?", I said and he flipped the camera on Sarai standing up looking at the banging noise.

"K ima come", I said and hung up the phone.

"Aye live, I gotta go", I said and ended the live.

......

I got out the cab and she was on the doorstep, "gurl JAHKARI is in der with money he owes me", she said being loud and I nodded my head.

"Ima go get yo money", I said and she got up and grabbed a fat ass rock from the water fountain.

"Nooo", I said and she curled in ha lips and threw it at the window and it went through.

"Wait", I said and started laughing cause it was a little funny.

"Jahkaraii GIVE MY MONEY", she yelled and I knocked on the door.

DJ opened it and I closed it behind me and locked it, "where jahkari broke ass", I said walking in and seen promise in jojos arms.

"Ion owe ha no money, she tweaking", He said and sucked his teeth.

"So why she say dat?", I said and jojo started laughing.

"Dis bum ass nigga fkn told ha, next time I see u I'll give u 50 dollars and she caught him at the corner store and chased us ova here", he explained and I sucked my teeth.

"Give her ha money", I said and looked back at kedarius mad asf on the step.

"Ian givin ha shit da fuck", he said and I bucked at him and he laughed.

"Here", he said and pulled out a red 50 bill and she started banging on da door.

"STOP BANGING ON MY MFN DOOR FOR I ROCK YO SHIT", Darius yelled and I sucked my teeth.

"YOU AINT ROCKING SHIT", she yelled back.

I opened the door and reached out the 50 bill, "Thx man", she said and stared in my face.

"I'm trying to get better cause I don't wanna miss out on promises life and yours", she said to me and my eyes got watery fast asf.

"I love u", i said and she nodded her head and walked away.

"Wow", I said laughing.

"I love u too", she yelled and I closed the door.

"Fuck is u back for?", jojo said and I sucked my teeth.

"I'm ordering my Uber now", I said and sat down on the couch.

"Get a car", he said and i smirked at him.

"I got my g1 today don't play me hoe", I said and Darius walked into the livingroom.

"U think u da shit", he said and i nodded my head and we started laughing.

"So who paying for my window?", Darius said and I looked at the window and back at him.

"Anyways", I said and he threw a pillow at me.

"Me and u ain't even on good terms rn so don't catch bright", he said and I sucked my teeth.

"We don't gotta be friends, ur my baby's father Stoopid", I said and he nodded his head.

"Call fkn red up", he said and jojo sucked his teeth.

"Nigga u do it, dats yo window", he said and I chuckled and looked at the window.

I opened my phone and called my Uber, "Aliah u know u very pretty", jahkari said walking in the livingroom and I smiled.

"Thx man", I said.

"Shut the fuck up", kedarius said and I looked at him weird.

"Damn I cant compliment ha", he said and kedarius shook his head no.

"Me and ha is in a luh situation rn", he said and I started laughing.

"No the fuck we not", I said scrunching up my face standing up getting ready to go outside.

"Mad cause I beat ha ass", he said and sucked my teeth.

"He couldn't even if he tried", I said and walked out the livingroom.

My phone dinged and it was him, I started laughing.

𝙈𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙖𝙜𝙚𝙨
𝙆𝙚𝙙𝙖𝙧𝙞𝙪𝙨
𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘢𝘵 11

I replied laughing faces and got in my Uber, cause I wasn't coming back.