𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜😔

𝐅𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚 𝐆𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐧

Y'all hoe's gon stop hating, and being brainwashed by that little ass kid perr.

I'm a fine ass bitch that's why stacks wanted me in the first place.

Thank you next....

"Where stacks at", I said chewing gum looking at jojo.

"Ask him", he said and I rolled my eyes.

"U always do the most", I said and he sucked his teeth and walked away from me.

"Come onaaaaaa, Aliah is at the fkn corner store right now", tatty said grabbing my arm and I smiled.

"Play it coo", I said and we walked to the plaza.

......

We was looking for her for the longest, not seeing her.

"Jojo is pointing at chu", tatty said low and I looked over to him seeing stacks wit him.

"What the fuck", I said and stomped my way over to him.

"U ova hea wit yo babymoms", I said looking up at him and he ignored me talking to jojo.

I smacked him in the face and he looked at me, I felt a burn on my cheek noticing he slapped me back.

"Lemme leave before I fuck this hoe up", he said shoving past me aggressively and I looked at a smiling jojo.

"Fuck he slapped u", he said laughing and my tears escaped making jojo raise a brow.

"Is u cr-crying nigga?", he said holding his laugh.

"Fuck u hoe", I said and stuck my my middle finger walking away.

The corner store door opened and I seen Aliah walking out with Princess and nana.

"Yo", I yelled wiping my tears.

She looked my way and nana rolled her eyes, I guess Aliah don't know who I am.

"Wassup?", she said looking confused at me with a drink in her hand.

"Did da how Fiona I was tellin u about", Princess said and I scrunched up my face.

"The most u could hear bout me is... me fucking stacks", I said and Aliah jus stood there.

𝐀𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐡 𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐞

I was confused on why she wanted to speak, I sweaaaa she was talking shit.

"What u want, I got shit ta do", I said and she huffed.

"I don't even know", she said and I twisted my brows.

"But don't get too close to stacks", she said and walked away making me laugh.

Stacks n me have been horribly co-parenting for about 2 months, I see him a lot.

Sometimes I jus be wanting to know why he acts the way he does, and hold him.

Then I jus be wanting to stab him, me and him don't speak.

"Girl come on", nana said shaking my arm snapping me out my thoughts and I walked up to her car.

"What chu thinking bout?", nana asked as I got in the back seat.

"Life", I said putting on my seatbelt.

"Mmmm", she said and pulled off.

I'm supposed to be moving into a better building next month.

I jus can't raise he by myself like I do now, it's hard...... but it's coo.

"ALIAHHHHHH", Princess yelled my name and I jumped.

"U scared me", I said and she sucked her teeth.

"U goin to Stacks moms dinner?", she asked and I nodded my head.

"Ye, me and my daughter", I said.

"U need some dick, cause ur in ur own world rn", nana said shaking her head and I chuckled and shook my head.

......

"U coming to my dinner? I sent you a message", Stacks ma asked me and I nodded my head as I put my baby in her car seat.

"Jus a heads up, his sister will be there", she said and I shrugged.

"Im there for u, not her", I said and she nodded her head.

"That's mature of u", she said and put on a fake smirk.

It's harder then I thought to be 18 year old ma paying bills, and making sure she got shit.

________________

90 votes again.