𝙋𝙞𝙘𝙠 𝙪𝙥

Cause you guys CAN comment.

𝐀𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐡 𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐞

"Hello", stacks mom said.

She calls me a lot, even tho she's rude she checks up on me a lot.

I actually like when she calls me cause I feel like at lease my child will have that grandma figure in her life.

"Hey", I said looking walking out on the balcony.

"So I my son Stacks is going to pick u up from work tomorrow... he has no choice", she said and I started laughing.

"I said I don't want to communicate with him", I said and she sucked her teeth.

"Just listen, it's all gonna pay off in the end", she said and twisted my brows.

"Have a nice day, ima text u later", she said and I hung up on her.

......
*next day*
......

I was waiting outside for stacks, cause his mom has been blowing me uppppp.

"Hurry up", I heard a voice.

I looked at the white care that was sitting on the side of the road, I walked up to it and got in.

"Fuck yo", he said and pulled off making me scrunch up my face.

"I didn't want you to even pick me up", I said looking at the road.

"Ian ask", he said driving.

"Alr", I said and leaned back putting on my seatbelt.

He pulled up to the red light and leaned back and looked at me, I screwed up my face as he looked at my belly.

"What?".

"Nigga shut the fuck up", he said and sucked his teeth looking away from me making me giggle a little.

"Acting like a fkn child", he said pulling off as I smiled holding my laugh.

"You acting like a kid too the fuck", I said smirking as I was watched the window.

"Cause i ain't the father?", he said making me pissed off.

"That. Shit. Pisses. Me. The fuck. Off", I said clapping as my mood changed fast.

"Oh ur pissed", he said looking at the road.

"Yes I am", I said as my voice racked as I tried to hold back my tears.

"So u gon cry?".

"I swear to gawdddd when my child comes out I don't wanna hear nothing from u period", I said and crossed my arms.

"That's coo i wasn't going to anyways", he said and I rolled my eyes.

"Ima get a DNA test through ur mom and ur gonna look dumb, n when MY child grows up she or he gon say oh do I have a dad? And ima say NO cause I fucked myself", I ranted as he watched the road.

He didn't say nothing, his face was straight and i made me roll my eyes.

"Alr this u?", he said and pulled up to my building.

I didn't answer I opened the door and looked at him, "ge-", I punched him in the face ans left slamming his door.

_______________

It's short but ima update jus now.