one

"What are you still waiting for, Gulf? Come on, it's already time for class. You don't wanna be late on the first day of class, right? Hurry. Hurry."

It was Suttinut Uengtrakul or Mild for short. He is the bestfriend of Kanawut Traipipattanapong or better known as Gulf. It is the first day of their class and Gulf is still at the gates of their school, waiting for someone.

"Can we just wait for a few more minutes? I'm just worried that he actually transferred to another school. If that happens, I swear I'll nag my parents to transfer as well." Gulf said while checking each student who enters the gate, looking so worried.

"Ahhh. You mean Suppasit  Jongcheveevat or Mew in short?" said Mild in a voice enough to be heard by everyone around him. Gulf suddenly felt embarrassed as his bestfriend announced his  secret.

Gulf walked towards Mild with his index finger firmly pointing at Mild. 

"Hey! Didn't I tell you to keep it a secret? And for your information, I am not waiting for him." 

"Alright, then. I think I just saw Mew." Mild pointed at Gulf's back which made him turn around immediately. With a smile forming on the corners of his lips. A smile of assurance that he didn't transfer schools and that he can still be schoolmates with his three-year long crush.

Gulf watched the guy pass by him and eventually entered the school, at last.

"Finally!" Mild exclaimed. 

They were just a few steps behind Mew. And even though Mew is just right in front of him, he can't even say hi nor greet him a good morning. Why? It's because Mew doesn't even know that he exists. He's been his crush for three long years and within those years, he never had the courage to confess his feelings for the other guy. Not when you witnessed how reckless Mew rejects his admirers. And obviously that is one reason why he can't tell him. 

In a split second, Mew whom they have been following, suddenly disappeared. Gulf looked for him everywhere but he can't find him.

"Did you see where P'Mew went?" He asked Mild but unfortunately he has no answer to his question.

"Can we just please proceed to our classroom, Gulf? You know, I woke up early not to be late but here I am, wasting my time for your unrequited love." 

Gulf was left with no choice but to follow as what Mild says. Besides, Mew is nowhere to be found or maybe he is already in his classroom.

"Good thing, we are just right on time, Gulf." 

They are now in their classroom and yes, they are also classmates. Last year, they weren't classmates but because of reshuffling, they made it. 

"Oh please, Let Mew be my classmate, as well. I promise I will study harder. I promise I will no longer copy assignments from others. I promise to be a better person just grant me this one wish. To the precious Buddha, unsurpassable Teacher, to the precious Dharma, unsurpassable Refuge, to the precious Sangha, unsurpassable Guide, to the three Jewels, the sources of Refuge, I make this request."

Gulf is silently making his prayer when all of his girl classmates suddenly scream as if Blackpink paid a visit in their classroom.

"And remind my classmates to be quiet because what I am doing is really important." 

"Kyaaaah. Look at how cool P'Mew is today."

"I know right! And kyaaaah look at his biceps. Did he work on them during the vacation? Kyaaaah."

"P'Mew aaaaaaaaahhhh!"

"You are so handsome today aaaaaaaaahhh!"

"Wait. Did they just say P'Mew?"  Gulf asked in his head. He opened his eyes only to see his classmates swarming around a tall guy, oozing with sex appeal even in his uniform. And that's when he realized that it really is P'Mew.