four

"Tell me. Who is that Podd guy, huh?"

It is now lunch break and Mild had cornered Gulf to ask the question he's been dying to ask since earlier. It was so unusual for Gulf to have other friends aside from Mild because he is such an aloof person.

"Are you replacing me as your bestfriend already? But you just met him, didn't you? How could you throw our years of friendship. Huhu."

And there goes Mild being sulky.

"You know what, if I ever had a chance before, I already did. But--"

"But you can't. I know. I know." And Mild winks at Gulf.

Gulf smacked Mild's head. "Stop that. I am not replacing you and you know what, this is not about making friends or what. This is a serious matter. He's bullying me."

"He's what?" Mild who is a bit puzzled of what Gulf just asked him. Because for him, he can't see it as bullying. In fact, Podd is a funny guy. He's a guy who just wants to hang out with everybody. It just so happens that he got so interested in Gulf and Mild has no idea why.

"Can't you see? He's calling me not by my name but by 1000 baht. Isn't that bullying?"

Gulf said while getting his order. Mild is right behind him, listening to him. When they both got their food, they went to their seat.

"That's what you call NICKNAME, dude. By the way, what's the story behind that?"

Gulf bangs both his fists on the table. Mild was shocked by his action, so as the other students around them. But it was only for a few seconds. People returned to their business after quickly taking a look.

"It was because of that damn coffee I spilled on him. Instead of a handkerchief--"

"Let me guess. You wiped him with a 1000 baht bill? Who idiot would even do that?"

Gulf is again embarrassed as he sees Mild laughing at him. He glared at Mild to stop it but no matter how he stops himself, he just finds it so funny. Who on earth would have a mistake just like that? Well, we have Gulf.

"But hey, don't you think he fell for you on that day?"

"Watch what you are saying! You--" Gulf was just about to smack Mild on the head but before he can even do that, they heard someone talking.

"I don't get why you are so noisy. Inside the classroom. And now even outside."

Both Gulf and Mild turned to where that voice came from. And the owner of that voice is no other than---- Mew.

"I-I'm so sorry, Phi. Sorry." Gulf apologizes. He then realizes that he's been pissing Mew off lately. It's only the second day of class and yet his image is good as trash. Instead of impressing Mew, there he goes pissing him off, real good.

"Let's go. Let's go. Let's go."

Though Mild is not yet finished with his meal, he was dragged by Gulf. Gulf was too fast that he can't react right away.

"Congratulations on pissing your Phi. You did a great job. Wait, that's strike two already. One last strike and you're done for."

Gulf glared daggers at Mild. He didn't need to spell it out like that for him. He knows it himself that he's doing a poor job.

Although Gulf has cleared it to himself that he's fine with just being friends with Mew, he still can't deny that being his boyfriend is better than that. He wants Mew to naturally fell for him by noticing him just the way he is. It s not impossible, he thinks so. Because their now seatmates. Mew can notice a lot from Gulf. But just like how any other plans don't work just the way how they were planned, he's doing it quite the opposite.