twenty nine

Of what's happening, Gulf has totally no idea. Even the people inside that hall are all flustered after hearing Podd's claim, that he wanted to object his own wedding. 

But tears are starting to pour from his eyes as soon as he saw the man he was just calling in his thoughts to save him, is now walking towards him, also with tears that might fall any minute by now

"Am I dreaming? Am I really seeing Phi walking towards me, here?" Gulf queried in his mind but before he knew it, Mew is already standing beside him, almost tearing but smiling brightly. 

"Gulf. I don't know what's happening but there is one thing I am sure of. You and I are getting married. Now."

Gulf was brought back to his senses when he heard that same voice he knows very much, that same scent, and that same warmth that only his man can give as he held his hands. Things just couldn't sink in in his crowded mind but the presence alone of this man standing before him is enough to believe everything he said.

The wedding officiant  decided to continue the wedding but there was an uninvited voice heard, firmly and furiously objecting the wedding.

It was Mr. Sriphothong.

"How dare you interrupt the wedding of my son!? Stop the wedding right this instant!"

All eyes where shifted to the man who stood from his seat, pointing at the man who took over his son's place. Everyone went gasping once again. But just how Podd's father stood up for his son, same goes with Gulf's parents. They stood up to defend the happiness of their one and only son.

"You! You are the one who should stop." said Gulf's dad as he firmly pointing at Mr. Sriphothong. "I don't care about the company. I don't care about your investments. I don't care about your money. What's most important for me, as a parent, is my son's happiness. And he can't acquire that happiness if he is going to marry the man he doesn't even love."

It was as if the guests inside the hall were all watching a drama. But from what they saw, of how the two young men in front cried for each other and how obvious love is between them, they supported Gulf's parents. They also wanted both Mew and Gulf to be happy in each other's arms. 

"I will fight my love for Gulf, Mr. Sriphothong. I will no longer be threatened by you. Do what you want but in exchange, let us do what we want, too. Let us marry who we want to marry." said Mew, staring back at the old man who is obviously fuming with anger.

Until it was now his son who stood up.

"Dad, just stop. It's now over. Let them be happy. You are in no position to decide for someone else's lives. Just stop, please?" said Podd, begging to his father.

And because of that, Mr. Sriphothong was left with no choice but to leave the wedding hall. Everyone cheered in joy as they saw the old man exiting and the wedding shall now continue.