twenty one

Days have already passed and the relationship between the two love birds just keep getting stronger and stronger. The look in their eyes just keep getting stickier than that of rice cakes. Their smiles that reflect the happiness in their hearts are just so blinding. There is no doubt that everything is perfect as other students call them perfect couple, too.

The worry they bear about the fan girls of Mew, totally is out of question. Actually, it turns out to be the total opposite of what they expected. Mew's fan girls totally love Gulf. When the school have came to know about them, they were supportive of them. None of them threw hate on neither Mew nor Gulf. Instead, they became the total shippers of the school-wide known love team: MewGulf. 

It never came across Gulf's mind that he will become this famous. He was just an ordinary and invisible student  where he doesn't need anyone's opinion but now that he's dating Mew, everything has changed. Everyone sees him now. He made a few more friends and Mild has no bad feelings about it. He's rather happy than jealous of them because he knows he is Gulf's home. 

It has also became Gulf's habit to check his Instagram account. Since they are living like a celebrity's life, everyday there are always updates  about them. More like, stolen pictures of them together. And he's saving every single of them on his phone. He was glad that he doesn't need to worry anymore about getting Mew to have a picture with him since it was so shy to take even one.

Gulf is in his room, holding his phone while laying on his stomach on the bed. He is currently checking the new photos from today. He's giggling like a little kid in that big room. Of course, there is no need for him to hold back his feelings since he's all alone. He can't stop admiring how they can look so good just by standing next to each other. They are a perfect fit. But his favorite photo is when he was sleeping on his resting arms on the desk while Mew was staring at him with a genuine smile on his lips. Since then, he became a fan of stolen shots for these are the shots  with the truest feelings. No need for putting up an act, just the raw feelings. How beautiful.

Until a guy in a hoodie and sweat pants entered his room. He wasn't aware of it for he is so indulged in those photos. That guy hovered above the laying Gulf, burying his hands from the sides until totally embracing him, and burying  his face on the busy lad's neck. It smells like a baby that gets him addicted every time he does this.

"Are you gonna keep looking at them or you'll entertain your babe here?" said Mew in a husky voice. It immediately send chills to Gulf as Mew is saying those almost kissing his neck. He tried rolling over but his strength wasn't enough to overthrow the giant on his back.

"Phiii... I can't breathe...."

Mew has no idea how heavy. Gulf is just good in enduring but when it came to a point that he now can't breathe, so he pushes him. He then finally breathes freedom.

"You are going to kill me, Phi. You are so heavy."

"That's because these rocks on my tummy are so heavy." He tugged Gulf's hand to touch the rocks he's talking about. But before Mew could even do that, he already hid his hands behind his back. 

"Rocks. Rocks. Tsss. You don't have abs, Phi. You don't even go to the gym. Why would you have abs? You can't fool me." But his eyes are  avoiding to have contact with Mew for he wasn't really sure himself if there's a great sculpture under that hoodie. He hasn't seen it yet, or maybe it is his lucky day today.

"Are you telling me that so you can see them? Oh oh. I get it. Don't worry, I will let you." He is about to pull his hoodie but Gulf shyly cupped his face. "What are you doing, Phi? Don't. I am still not ready."

And that made Mew burst into laughter. He isn't planning to do anything. He just wanna show his abs but this young lad is already on an advance level. 

Gulf peek through the holes between his fingers to see Mew. "W-- What are you laughing at?" But he heard nothing from Mew. Instead, he went for Gulf's hands and slowly removed them from cupping his whole face. When Gulf's face is finally free again, a pair of soft lips touched his lips. There was no violent reaction to what Mew did. In fact, he liked it and yearned for more. 

Mew just gave him a peck but after days of being together, Gulf is no longer accepting a quick kiss like that. He pulled Mew by his neck and tilted his head for a deep kiss. Mew is smiling in between the kisses as it is the first time that Gulf was so hungry for his lips. 

The kiss obliterated everything. They are just feeling each other's warmth which radiates from their lips, as it slowly spreads throughout their body. Their lips are moving in perfect sync. Following the same pattern of melody that sings through their hearts. Their tongues are dancing through the rhythm of love. 

Mew slowly leads Gulf to lie on the bed. Gulf is so careful not to break the kiss. His hands started sliding up Mew's chest, encircling his neck. His legs are slowly brushing against Mew's. This sure  sends an electrifying feeling. 

The dark and silent room is slowly filled with their soft moans. But it didn't last longer than they expected.

They heard someone calling Gulf. They were so annoyed that they are interrupted right on that perfect time. When they parted, their foreheads touched each other as they gather for enough air. Mew is more annoyed but they have to stop because it looks like it was Gulf's parents.

When they went down together, there they saw Gulf's parents looking so troubled, let alone tired. Gulf went to them, to hug them and satisfy his longing for them. They were gone longer than what they told Gulf. Three weeks, perhaps. He lost count since he is enjoying his time with his boyfriend.

Gulf noticed that they are strangely quiet. Usually, when they got home from a long trip, they are so excited to share some good memories from it. But it is slightly a different case today.

"Mom? Dad? What's with the long faces? What happened?" His eyes are alternating between his parents but they are just as depressed as they look. He heard a deep sigh from his dad and he knew it's really a bad news.

"I thought everything was going right but I don't know why Mr. Spriphothong pulled out his investment." His mom held dad's hands, trying to console him. 

"Spriphothong? I think I have heard that surname." Gulf is sure he has heard that name before but he can't remember.

"They would invest only if I agree with their one condition."

"Oh. Only one condition and you didn't?" 

"You don't understand, Gulf. They are asking for something I am not directly involved."

Gulf was so confused. "What is their condition, then?"

"They want you, Gulf, to marry their son."

"WHAT!?"
"What????????"

They both reacted in sync as if they planned it but no. Mew who is just there listening earlier, didn't expect for that. He didn't see it coming, so is Gulf. Why is Gulf suddenly dragged into this business matter? But marrying Gulf off to a family they don't even know is beyond comprehension. Mew clenched his fists. He wanted to know who is this fucking bastard trying to stole his boyfriend. They haven't even told their family about their relationship, and this?

"Who is their son?"

"I heard it was Podd Suphakorn Spriphothong."

Gulf looked at Mew who is trying to calm himself but it is obvious that he is fuming with anger. 

"No wonder why Podd is silent these past few days. He is planning something. That bastard!!!"

"And if we didn't agree to his conditions, what will happen?" asked Gulf though he already has the slightest idea of what it will be.

"Our company will go bankrupt. Everything we worked hard for will be gone. We will lost our company." Their shoulders fall, along with their hope. They are now sobbing but they don't want to look weak in front of their son and held their tears back.

"What should I do?"

***

Please vote and comment below. Thank you. See you next chapter. Xoxo.