twenty four

"So, the circulating rumors are true, P'Mew? You two have broken up." said Kaownah as he occupies the vacant seat beside Mew. Since Mild and Gulf left, he took it as an opportunity to get to Mew. To be very honest, right when he heard the rumors earlier this morning, he didn't think twice and immediately believed in the rumors, even happy at that.

Mew ignored him instead. He just wants to be at peace amidst this chaotic situation. He is more concern about Gulf because everyone is talking shit about him. Like, he's been called a bitch, a cheater, a slut, a two-faced bitch, a two-timer and the likes. And he can't bear to hear them all. He's hurt, too. As much as he want to shut them quiet, he just have chosen to remain silent. Or so just he thought. 

"I knew it from the get go. He really is a sly fox. How dare he cheated on you, P'Mew. If I were you, I would just forget about him and look for someone else and make him realize what he lost." said Kaownah as he tries to be touchy with Mew. He touched Mew's hand but the other guy immediately reacted and puts his hand away from his reach. 

"Don't you dare talk to Gulf like that. You don't know him." said Mew while trying to be nice to this guy beside him who is trying to provoke him. But he just continued running his shitty mouth.

"What else should I know about him? He's been exposed, to the whole school. He's a slut, a whore, a—"

"You'll shut your mouth or I'll hit you?!" Mew totally lost his patience for this guy. Where does he get his courage to badmouth Gulf right in front of him? 

Everybody in the classroom heard about their argument. Kaownah was taken aback when he saw how furious Mew was when he heard him. He doesn't intend to anger him, he just wants him to forget about Gulf so he can take over his place. Well, that is his plan. When realized that he went a little overboard, he heaves a deep sigh and decided to apologize to him.

"I am so sorry, Phi. It's just that I don't want to see you hurt over a..." He is about to say another rude thing about Gulf but he had stopped it. "... over Gulf. If you want I can be—"

Kaownah was cut off when he heard a coughing from his side. And there he saw Gulf, he's asking for his seat since Kaownah sat on it. Before he left, he rolled his eyes on Gulf whose eyes are pretty swollen. Mew noticed it right away and he  knew, Gulf cried, again. He's hurt. 

"Gulf."
"Gulf."

Both Podd and Mew called on Gulf. Everybody watched them with great anticipation of who will Gulf answer first. Is it Podd, his new boyfriend? Or is it Mew, his ex-boyfriend? The tension was there and it is no joke, to be very honest .

But they anticipated for nothing. It is because Gulf just slammed his head on his head, burying his face on both his arms. He just wanted to shut everything around him. Even just for a while. His head is already full of chaos, he doesn't to add another one or two.

"What do y'all expecting, huh? This is no drama. This is not your favorite korean drama and if you seek one, go online and watch it!" said Mild as a form of defense for his bestfriend, pinpointing everyone in the classroom. They returned to their own seats and pretended they saw nothing where in fact, they just moved into another medium just so they can continue gossiping.

"WHAT? YOU TWO ARE NOW ENGAGED????"

Someone in the class shouted as they saw the news article that has been posted just now. And because of that, they went all busy in their own group chats, talking about the three people involved. Most of them pity Mew and a few are siding with Podd because obviously, he's got money which they never thought of from the very beginning. And there are also some who hated Gulf even more, for hurting Mew. They gave their blessings as their fan girls only to hurt the guy they cherish the most in the end.