💫 Chapter 2: Fallen Snowflakes/Jikook Arranged Marriage Series 💫

"My nose is running," Jimin coughed.
" Jimin are you sure you have to go to the restaurant today?" Taehyung sounded worried.

The 3 best friends were walking through the uni corridor. Jimin had a terrible fever. His nose was running and he was coughing. After the classes, he had to go to the restaurant. But Taehyung and So Jung were insisting him not to go to the restaurant today.

" I have to go guys..I really need this money. I don't like to feel depended on my parents. I always wanted to be an independent person. If I can earn this money, I'll get enough money to join the studio at least," Jimin replied.

" But Jiminie, you're sick," So Jung pouted.
" I'll be fine guys. Don't worry," Jimin tried to assure them that he'd be ok.

" Alright. But if you need anything, just call us okay?" Taehyung and So Jung both reminded him.

" Yeah I will," Jimin smiled at his best friends.

                2 hours later

"Hello," the beautiful voice echoed behind Jimin.

Jimin was serving some pizzas to one of the front tables. The voice made Jimin to turn around.

Jungkook. He was wearing a black suit with a blue t-shirt tucked in his pant.

Jimin's heart started beating furiously.

" Hello..Welcome," Jimin spoke after much difficulties.

Jungkook smiled and walked to the corner table.

Jimin slowly walked towards him.

" So how can I help you?" Jimin mumbled.
" It seems like you have a fever?" Jungkook asked.

Jimin froze. Jungkook noticed it already.

" Yeah. I have a little fever," Jimin replied.
" Um your fever doesn't look little to me though
Anyway I'd like to order 2 bowls of pumpkin porridge and would like to invite you to sit with me," Jungkook finished his line making Jimin's stomach do a flip.
" I..but I have to work," Jimin made a pouty face.

Jungkook chuckled and looked around.

He called Mr.Kang(the shop owner)

" Mr. Jeon! Welcome again ," Mr. Kang said with eagerness.
" Thank you. But can I borrow Jiminsshi for a while?  I want him to sit with me and take meals with me," Jungkook asked politely.
" Of course Mr.Jeon. We have 2 more workers here. They'll do the works,"
" Thank you again Mr.Kang," Jungkook said and looked at Jimin.

Jimin was already a mess. He couldn't stop blushing when Jungkook told Jimin's boss to borrow him for a while.

                5 minutes later

" Jiminsshi, are you feeling uncomfortable to sit here with me," Jungkook looked at his eyes intensely.
" No no. I was just a bit overwhelmed," Jimin said hurriedly. He felt sad. He didn't want Jungkook to think that he's feeling uncomfortable to sit with him. He just couldn't stop his pounding heart.

Jungkook gave his beautiful bunny smile.

" I was a bit overwhelmed too when you agreed to sit with me. I thought you'd say no. So I was scared," Jungkook stated.

" I don't think like that Jungkooksshi," Jimin smiled.

" So..do you feel safe with me, Jiminsshi?" Jungkook asked. His voice sounded too soft.

" Yeah I do," Jimin breathed.

                     At Home

Jimin was trying to finish his assignments but couldn't stop thinking about what happened today.

Jimin only met him for like 2 days but it felt like he's already falling for him. But Jimin was also scared. He's scared because he didn't know about Jungkook well. What if he's just a playboy? What if he did this to other people too?

These thoughts kept coming to Jimin's head. Jimin tried to erase those thoughts from his mind..

                  On The Other Hand

" He's just too pretty.." Jungkook murmured.
" It looks like you're falling for him Jungkook," Hobi stated.
" Maybe.." Jungkook softly said.

Maybe his father was right. His father was right to think that Jimin was perfect for him? But Jungkook still needed to take his time with Jimin to know him more.

He didn't want to get hurt like the past..

( To Be Continued...)