💫 Chapter 13: Fallen Snowflakes/Jikook Arranged Marriage Series 💫

🔞🔞 🔞

Jimin's cheeks got red when he heard what his boyfriend just said. He tried to hide his blush. Thinking about doing something so intimate with his Kyu was already making him turned on.

Jungkook smiled and walked towards him. He put his hands on his chin and lifted it,
" We don't have to do it if you don't want baby. You know I'll never force you to do anything."

Jimin smiled at his boyfriend's gentleness. But he himself wanted to share this intimate moment with his boyfriend. So he slowly opened his mouth,
" I want to..Let's take a shower together."

Jungkook's lips curved into the beautiful bunny smile that always made Jimin's heart flutter.

Both of them collected their clothes and towels and headed over the shower room. Jungkook removed his clothes without hesitation. Jimin's cheeks were burning to see his boyfriend's defined abs and muscular form for the second time. He bit his lips and tried to look away.

Jungkook came forward, cupped his cheeks and said,
" Don't be nervous baby. It's just me. Do you want me help you to remove your clothes?"

Jimin blushed again. Then slowly pulled his t-shirt, pants and kicked them to the side. He turned his head up to look at his Kyu.

Jungkook's head spinned to see the beauty of his small boyfriend. His pale, soft skin were flawless and pink all over. His pink nipples, pink cock and pink hole..Jungkook's breathe hitched. He pulled his boyfriend for a kiss.

Jimin gasped when his boyfriend pulled him suddenly for a kiss. Their tongues slid against each other instantly. Jungkook hands roamed all over Jimin's body and stopped on his round ass. He groped the cheeks making Jimin moan in the kiss.  He gripped his back tightly.

Jungkook pulled back and looked at his eyes ,

" Fuck baby..I want you.."

" I...want you too.." Jimin breathed.

Jungkook growled and lifted Jimin up and Jimin wrapped his legs around his waist. Jungkook pushed him on the shower wall and slid his tongue in Jimin's hot mouth again.
They made out for 10 minutes before pulling off. Both of them were fully hard now. Jungkook's mouth slowly travelled all over Jimin's neck, chest, tummy. He pressed his tongue along with his lips. Jimin's head fell back and he closed his eyes to enjoy his Kyu's ministration. 

Jungkook looked at Jimin's pretty, pink cock and cooed. He licked a stripe from the tip to his balls and then put him into his mouth.

Jimin's back arched.

" ahnngh..Kyu.."

The soft pretty moans were making Jungkook's dick throb. He tried to avoid his own dick for now to focus on his boyfriend.

After tasting his boyfriend's pretty cock for a few minutes, Jungkook pulled back making Jimin whine.

Jungkook's hand made it's way to his boyfriend pink hole but before he could touch him, Jimin opened his mouth,

" Kyu wait.."

Jungkook stopped instantly, not wanting to do anything his boyfriend didn't want.

" What is it baby?"

" I wanna make you feel good too. Can I touch your cock?" Jimin's cheeks turned pink while asking this question.

Jungkook found it both sexy and adorable. He smiled and said,

" Sure baby. Do whatever you want. I'm all yours."

Both of them changed positions. Jungkook head pushed back in the wall and Jimin kneeled down in front of him. He grabbed his boyfriend's cock with his soft small hand and started sliding his hands back and forth. Jungkook head fell back.

He closed his eyes when he felt his baby's hot mouth around his thick cock.

Jimin looked at his boyfriend through his eye lashes and felt happy when he saw him pleased at his work. He felt so powerful at that moment that he could make his tall, handsome boyfriend feel so good. Jungkook was groaning. His baby's mouth was so hot and his small hands were so soft around his cock. The pleasure was too much but he also felt like his orgasm building. But he wanted to cum inside him, so he shouted,

" Baby..stop..I'm gonna cum..I wanna cum when I'm buried deep inside you.."

Jimin pulled back and smiled at his boyfriend. Jungkook pulled him tightly in his arms. They stayed like that for a while. Then Jungkook's fingers found it's way to Jimin's pink hole.

Jimin moaned loudly. It felt too good to feel his boyfriend's long fingers inside him. He's getting close but he wanted to wait till his boyfriend get inside him.

After 7/8 minutes, Jungkook pulled his fingers and turned his boyfriend slowly. Jimin faced the wall and waited for his boyfriend's thick cock to stretch him open.

Jungkook finally pushed his length inside him till he hit Jimin's ass.

" K..yu.." Jimin's moans break through the wall almost.

" You're so tight baby..you feel so good.." Jungkook growled.

They both stayed like that again for 5 minutes. Then Jungkook slowly started moving inside him. Both of them moaned together and held into each other tightly.

Jimin felt like he was in heaven. He looked at his boyfriend's sweaty face and smiled. Jungkook smiled back and pushed deep making both of them groaned in pleasure.

" I love you Kyu.."
" I love you most my baby.."

Their orgasms hit together. Jimin felt his boyfriend filling him up and his own cum shot all over his chest.

They kissed for a while before turning on the shower water. Both of them cleaned each other thoroughly while giggling.

After getting out of the shower, Jungkook pulled in a blue comfy t-shirt and helped his baby to wear a grey fluffy hoodie. He lifted his boyfriend up and made his way towards the bed. They both fell into the bed giggling and smiling.

Jungkook held his baby tightly into his arms. Both of them fell into sleep in a short moment.

( To Be Continued..)