💫 Chapter 14: Fallen Snowflakes/Jikook Arranged Marriage Series 💫

Jimin rubbed his eyes and slowly sat up in the bed when the morning sun rays fell on him. He looked beside him and saw his boyfriend still sleeping heavily. They were still naked and it made Jimin realize about the last night. He blushed hard while thinking about their last night's activities. There were still multiple hickeys all over his chest and thighs.

" Baby, you woke up already?"

Jimin came back to reality when he heard Jungkook's voice. Jungkook scrunched his nose in a cute way before slowly sitting up. Jimin smiled.

" Yeah I did. Let's get up and have some breakfast. I'm hungry."
" Sure baby."

Both of them got up from the bed and headed over the washroom. They brushed their teeth, took a  shower and then called the room service for breakfast. It didn't take much time for their foods to arrive.

"So what are we gonna do today Kyu?" Jimin asked while cutting the steaks.
" We can just spend the day on bed," Jungkook smirked.
" Shut up," Jimin blushed hard and tried to hit his boyfriend playfully. Jungkook laughed.

" We are gonna do some shopping and then visit the Disneyland," Jungkook said with a bunny smile.

Jimin smiled back. His heart was pounding. He couldn't wait to see the Disneyland with the love of his life.

                   At the shopping mall

"Kyu, I think it's enough. I bought enough clothes. I don't think I need more clothes," Jimin said.
" I wanna spoil my baby. Is that bad?" Jungkook pouted.

" ugh..you're being a baby right now," Jimin smiled.
" Yeah I am. Ok so you're buying this one too ok?" Jungkook said.
" Alright sir. Let me check if it fits me," Jimin smiled.
" Sure baby."

Jimin went to the changing room to try the skinny jeans and purple fluffy sweater that his boyfriend chose. The dress fit him so perfectly. Jimin could tell the curve of his ass was showing. It made him blush harder. The sweater was making him look softer. 

Jungkook was waiting for his boyfriend while holding the bags.

" Is that you? Jungkook?" A familiar voice was heard near him.

Jungkook turned around and his eyes got stuck .

It was So Hye Jin, the girl who broke his heart years ago. His ex wife..

"You look so different now. You look more handsome," she smirked and came closer.

" Thanks," Jungkook replied in short. He didn't wanna create a scene in the middle of the shopping mall.

"How are you? I heard you're a big man now. A millionaire," Hye Jin looked smug.

"I'm ok," Jungkook replied.

" Kyu.."

Jungkook looked around to see Jimin coming out of the changing room. He looked the softest and prettiest wearing the fluffy sweater and skinny Jeans. Jungkook smiled at him. Jimin came near him and his eyes got fixed to the girl beside his boyfriend.

" You look so beautiful baby,"
" Thank you Kyu."

" You got a male?" Hye Jin frowned while looking at Jimin.

" Yeah. It's Jimin. My boyfriend. Jimin, this is Hye Jin. My ex," Jungkook replied pulling Jimin closer to his body.

Jimin's eyes widened when he heard Jungkook's words.

Oh so this was the bitch..

" I didn't know you're into males," Hye Jin fake smiled.

" You don't need to know though. You ain't related to him anymore. So stay in your line," Jimin opened his mouth instantly. Jungkook smiled and pulled him against his chest.

Hye Jin's face turned red. She was clearly pissed. She didn't say anything. Just turned around and left the store.

" Baby..I loved it when you got possessive" Jungkook smiled and pressed a kiss on his head.
" I'm not letting that bitch near you again," Jimin said.
" I understand baby. Don't worry. I'm all yours."
" I'm yours too."

                     2 hours later

"Baby..are you hungry? wanna eat something?" Jungkook asked.

They just entered the Disneyland. Jimin's eyes were shining. He still couldn't believe that he's here with his Kyu to his fav place in this world.
Jungkook's voice turned his attention to the reality again.

" A little bit."
" Let's grab some foods baby."

Both of them turned around to check the stalls around them.

Jungkook whispered softly,

" Baby?"
" Yeah.."
" I love you.."
" I love you too Kyu.."
" I wanna kiss you so bad right now,"

Jimin smiled and looked at his boyfriend's needy eyes.

" Let's eat first and visit the Disneyland. You can kiss me after going back to our hotel as much as you want"

(To Be Continued..)