💫 Chapter 15: Fallen Snowflakes/Jikook Arranged Marriage Series 💫

When both of them reached their hotel room, they were exhausted. They had a really fun time in the Disneyland but both of them now just wanted to rest in their bed. Jungkook helped Jimin to remove his clothes. Then he removed his own clothes. They took a warm shower which was riling both of them up. But they refrained from doing anything. When their heads hit the soft pillows on their bed, Jungkook rolled over Jimin quickly and claimed his lips with his own. The kiss was rough and messy. Their tongue met and Jungkook seemed like he was holding himself back and now letting go.

Jimin whimpered in the kiss and put his hands on his boyfriend's back tightly. Jungkook growled,

" You have no idea how much difficult it was for me to stop myself from kissing you in the Disneyland"

Jimin shivered at his words. Jungkook's tongue rolled inside his mouth.

" Now you have me in our bed. Kiss me as much as you want"

Jimin replied in the kiss and felt his boyfriend groaning which made him turned on instantly.

Both of them removed each other's clothes and spent the night making slow,sweet love.

Jungkook whispered soft words and praise while making his baby moan and whimper.

After they finished their love making, they were already sleepy and tired. Jimin lay his head on his Kyu's chest and fell asleep while hearing his heartbeats.

                          Next Day

" Hello Tae?" Jimin picked up his phone from the nightstand when he saw his bestfriend calling.

It was 1 pm and both of them were still in their hotel room and deciding their plans for that day. Jungkook was sitting beside Jimin and looking at him softly while he was on the phone with his bestfriend.

" Jiminie! How's it going?" Taehyung sounded excited making Jimin laugh a little

" Great. How are you and So Jung doing?" Jimin asked.

" We are good. Don't change the topic. So are you getting laid everyday?" Taehyung asked.

" Shut up Tae," Jimin blushed hard.

He knew Jungkook heard everything from beside him and he was trying his best to stop laughing at Tae's question.

" Oh come on Jiminie. We are bored here. Give us some juicy news," Taehyung whined like a kid.

" Alright. Yes I'm getting laid everyday by my boyfriend and he's taking really good care of me," Jimin said shamelessly.

Jungkook's eyes widened at that. His baby sounded sassy and shameless. Somehow that was turning him on.

" Omg Jiminie. I bet your ass is already sore. Are you getting spanked too?" Taehyung didn't stop asking those shameless questions.

Jimin's face turned red and he bit his lips.

Jungkook looked at his boyfriend's expression and he could see the idea of spanking was turning him on. Jungkook smirked. Maybe his baby needed some spanking too.

" Ok enough I'm cutting the call," Jimin cut the call and let out a shaky breath.

" Hey baby..I didn't know you're into that," Jungkook smirked.

" Into what?" Jimin tried his best to sound like he didn't understand the question properly.

" This.." Jungkook's hands roamed all over Jimin's back and stopped just over his asscheeks. He gave a small squeeze making Jimin jump a little.

" I think we should cancel our other plans today," Jungkook said with a smug look.

Jimin's dick twitched.

" I'm gonna make you cry baby.." Jungkook's gaze darkened.

" Make me cry.." Jimin bit his lips while replying.

Jungkook chuckled.

( To Be Continued...)