💫 Chapter 17: Fallen Snowflakes/Jikook Arranged Marriage Series 💫

Jungkook drove Jimin to Taehyung's house. He could tell his baby was so worried. He felt sad to see his small boyfriend being tensed. He opened the car door and held his hands. Jimin got out of the car and looked at his Kyu,

" Baby..calm down. Everything will be fine."
" I hope so Kyu.."

They went to Taehyung's house. Jimin knocked. After like 5 minutes, the door opened. Jimin and Jungkook both of them were surprised to see Taehyung's face.

He looked...

His eyes were red and puffy. It looked like he was crying a lot. He looked shocked to see them.

" Oh you guys.."

" Tae? What's wrong? Why do you look like this?what happened?" Jimin panicked.

" Come in guys.."

Jungkook and Jimin both entered the house. They crossed the living room and went inside Taehyung's room straight.

Jungkook looked around. Taehyung's room wasn't that big but it looked warm and cozy.

They sat on the couch. Jimin was still panicking. Jungkook squeezed his hands to comfort him.

Taehyung opened his mouth finally,

" So we broke up.."

Jimin's eyes widened.

Broke up?? Did Tae and So Jung break up??

"What are you saying Tae?" Jimin asked again.

" Yeah..she realized she doesn't love me anymore..she found someone else.." Taehyung finished the line with a harsh tone.

But still it sounded like a quiet sob. He's trying his best to hold his tears.

"What?" Jimin's voice almost broke down. Jungkook held his hand tightly to make him calm. He too was surprised to hear that. Taehyung and So Jung literally looked like couple goals. What happened then?

Taehyung cleared his throat to speak again,

" I'm a little sleepy..can we talk later Jiminie? And Jungkook you too. I'm sorry I couldn't really do anything special for you as you've come to my house for the first time."

"It's ok.." Jungkook replied, trying to sound nice.

" But Tae..I can't believe this..So Jung?" Jimin asked again. His own voice sounded teary. He couldn't see his best friends suffering.

" Yeah..anyway Jiminie..I'm sorry again. But I really need some sleep," Taehyung replied, clearly trying to control his tears again.

                20 minutes later

Jungkook couldn't focus on driving as his small baby was sitting beside him with a plain face. He understood how much it had hurt Jimin. Seeing his bestfriends like this..

But Jungkook couldn't see his baby like this. So he opened his mouth,

" Baby..I know it hurts so much. You're sad and upset. But I know everything will be fine at the end. Taehyung and So Jung seems like a great couple. I'm sure they'll figure things out,"

" I still can't believe this..I...
But still I hope too Kyu.." Jimin finally opened his mouth too.

Jungkook stopped the car and turned to the side. He cupped his baby's cheeks with his large hands and slowly leaned down to press kiss after kiss to his lush lips. He wanted to soothe him in any possible way.

Jimin kissed him back and grabbed his back tightly. He whimpered into the kiss and pushed his tongue. Their tongues met halfway and they made out for 10 minutes more.

Jungkook wanted to pin him to the seat and ravish him. But now it's not a good time to do these. So he stopped himself and pulled back slowly.

After they pulled back, Jimin looked at his eyes and softly said,

" You always make things better for me Kyu.."

" I'm glad to know that baby.."

Jungkook drove Jimin to his house. They said goodbye to each other with a last kiss.

                    Next Day

Jimin looked at the empty seat and felt weird. So Jung hadn't come to uni. He counted she's absent for at least a few days. Everything seemed unusual. Taehyung came to the uni but he's quite silent.

Jimin took a deep breath and slowly made his way to sit beside Taehyung.

" Tae.."

" Oh hey Jiminie.." Taehyung tried to smile but it still looked forced. His eyes were redder than before.

" I know maybe you ain't in the mood to tell me everything..But I need to know Tae. I can't see you like this..please tell me everything.." Jimin begged.

Taehyung stayed silent for another minute before opening his mouth,

" She said..She's tired of me..she said..she doesn't think I can become successful and give her a decent life after our marriage. She said she found someone really amazing...she.."
Taehyung couldn't finish the line before the first drop of tear slipped down from his eyes making his eyes heavy.

Jimin pulled his bestfriend into a tight hug. His own eyes were full of tears. He still couldn't understand why someone like So Jung could change like this or said anything like this..

Taehyung cried and cried making his shirt wet. But Jimin just held his bestfriend to comfort him.

                    2 Days later

"So Jung?"

So Jung turned around when he heard a voice calling him from behind. She was buying some clothes in the shopping mall.

" Can we talk?"

"Jungkook?"

" Yeah..I know I'm not really a close person to you or Taehyung. But you guys are my baby's best friend,"

" uh.."

Jungkook noticed how So Jung's face looked just like Taehyung's. She had bags under her eyes and her hair looked messy.

It seemed like she's suffering too.

Something was fishy..

(To Be Continued...)