💫 Chapter 12: Fallen Snowflakes/Jikook Arranged Marriage Series 💫

Jungkook smiled at seeing his boyfriend sipping the coffee with his glossy pink lips. His lips were lush and full. Jungkook just wanted to bite his lips. They were sitting in the restaurant now. So it's not possible to do it though.

"So are you gonna tell me what's the surprise you were talking about over the phone?" Jimin asked. He's whining. He wanted to know what his boyfriend had planned.

" I'll tell you after our date today. Now let's enjoy our date baby," Jungkook smiled.

Jimin whined again but didn't complain much.

After their date

Jimin felt a little sleepy as Jungkook drove him home. The last weeks were stressful for both of them.

" Baby..get up.."

Jungkook's voice made him slowly open his eyes. He looked around to see they were already in front of his house. Jimin yawned and slowly started putting on his jacket back.

" Baby..So about the surprise..I want you to see it now.." Jungkook nervously stated.

Jimin was confused again. He looked at his boyfriend and saw him taking out an envelope from his bag.

" Here it is.."

Jimin opened the envelope slowly. His heart was pounding fastly.

" Kyu..this..," Jimin's eyes widened and he felt tears filling up in his eyes almost instantly.

The envelope was carrying 2 plane tickets of Tokyo. He remembered telling Jungkook many times about his dream to visit the Disney land.

"Baby..I remember how much you wanted to visit the Disneyland. I was busy the last few weeks and couldn't pay much attention to you. And I knew how busy you were too. I wanted so long to make arrangements for this trip. So are you gonna accept this small gift from your boyfriend?"

Jimin just pulled him in a hug and started crying miserably. Jungkook held him tightly in his arms.

" I love you so much.."
" I love you most my baby.."

3 Days later

" Seriously dude, I can't believe we met you finally.." Taehyung said.

" Exactly. We were giving up the idea of meeting you because your boyfriend wasn't letting us to meet you," So Jung pouted.

Jungkook and Jimin both laughed.

" Hey! That's not the reason ok!" Jimin objected with a smile on his face.

" I'm glad that you guys accepted me as your bestfriend's boyfriend. I was worried about this," Jungkook murmured.

" You're good to him so we accepted you. And Jimin literally talk about you all the time making us annoyed so yeah that's a reason too," Taehyung said.

" Shut up," Jimin blushed hard and hid his face on Jungkook's chest.

Jungkook's heart filled with warmth.

" So about the trip, what's your plan huh?" So Jung smirked.

" Well..I have a lot of plans.." Jungkook said playfully.

" Don't forget to use lube. It's not good to commit gay crime without lube dude," Taehyung commented making all of them burst into laughter.

Jimin blushed furiously and slapped Taehyung,
" Shut up Tae."

Next Month

Jimin's heart was beating so damn fast. When he got down from the plane, he felt like his heart gonna jump out of his chest. He still couldn't believe that he's here in Tokyo with the love of his life. Both of them, got into a taxi on their way of the hotel.

" Baby are you ok?"
" Yeah Kyu. How about you?"
" I'm fine too. You look tired. Take some rest after reaching the hotel. Ok?"
" Ok.."

After an hour

Jimin's eyes widened seeing the room. The room wasn't that big. But it was beautiful. The bed had white sheets and comfy pillows. The curtains were pretty.

He gasped when he saw the shower room's wall was totally transparent.

Jungkook placed their luggages on the corner of their room.
He turned around to see his boyfriend sitting on the bed nervously.

" Baby you wanna take a shower?" Jungkook asked.

" Yeah I really wanna take a shower," Jimin said.

" Go ahead baby," Jungkook smiled.

Jimin got up and slowly opened his luggages to find some comfy clothes to wear. After getting his desired clothes, he made his way to the shower room.

But when he was about to enter the shower room, Jungkook grabbed his hand.

" Baby..wanna take a shower together?"

(To Be Continued..)