💫 Chapter 8: Fallen Snowflakes/Jikook Arranged Marriage Series 💫

Jungkook looked at his rolex watch to see it's already more than 15 minutes but Jimin hadn't come back from buying the drinks yet. It's making him worried. Jungkook got up from the sit to check where Jimin was. He went to the 4th floor hurriedly. Jimin told him he's going to the 4th floor so he should be somewhere near. Jungkook looked around while walking fastly. Then his eyes got stuck when he saw Jimin and a guy standing in front of one of the restaurants. That guy was holding Jimin's hand and Jimin was struggling to let go of his hand. His eyes were glassy. Jungkook felt like punching the guy right there. He walked fast to reach near them.

" Get the fuck away from him," Jungkook pushed that guy from Jimin.

That guy looked surprised by the sudden push.

" Kyu!" Jimin whimpered and clutched Jungkook's shirt tightly. Jungkook  gave him some pat to soothe his baby boyfriend.

" oh so you're that rich well-known asshole who's dating this bitch huh?" that guy smirked.

Jungkook almost growled when that guy used bitch to call Jimin. He's used to hear those words but he wouldn't tolerate it if someone hurt his boyfriend.

" Who the fuck are you?"
" Me? I'm the guy who dated this bitch long ago. People call me Yoon Sung but this bitch used to call me babe back then," Yoon Sung finished the line and started laughing as if he had said the funniest shit.

This was it.

Jungkook punched him all on a sudden. Yoon Sung fell on the floor holding his nose which started bleeding instantly. Some of the people hurriedly came there.

"Sirs, this is not a place to fight please. Our shopping mall will get bad reviews. Please co-operate," a middle aged man spoke.

Jungkook turned to him and said,

" This bastard was forcing my boyfriend and harassed him. No one came to help him. Now everyone is coming to talk about the reviews??"

" Sir..wait..are you Mr.Jeon?" the man looked scared.

Yoon Sung managed to stand up and was about to leave but Jungkook grabbed his collar.

" Yeah I am," Jungkook responded.

" We are extremely sorry sir for what happened here. We are willing to call the police and put this guy on their watch," a female employee spoke.

" You better. I'm not leaving till this guy gets arrested," Jungkook boldly said holding Jimin tightly.

                     A few hours later

"You protected me Kyu," Jimin mumbled those words while hiding his face on Jungkook's chest.
Jungkook did all the stuffs to get Yoon Sung arrested, took Jimin to get some fresh air, had their meal and then drove him back home. Both of them were standing in front of Jimin's place.

" I'm not gonna let anyone do any harm to you. I'll always protect you my baby. Besides, I don't think that bastard can do anything more,"Jungkook softly said.

" Hmm..I was scared but now I'm happy. You make me so happy," Jimin murmured those words and his eyes filled with tears again. Jungkook pulled back and look at this eyes for a few seconds. Then he leaned down to give him a deep kiss.

They were standing in front of Jimin's place and anyone could notice them kissing but they couldn't care much..

"Baby..I want you to visit my parents. Meet my parents. My dad already knows you but my mom really wants to meet you. So will you go with me to visit my parents someday?" Jungkook whispered.

Jimin's eyes widened. Meeting his parents would be a big step for him. But he would do anything for his Kyu.

" I will Kyu,"

Jungkook pulled him again in a tight hug. Whispering "I love you" thousands times making Jimin's heart swelled with love.

                  Next Day

"So you're meeting his parents! But when will we meet him??" So Jung pouted.
" Yeah bitch. When are you gonna introduce us to him?" Taehyung whined.

Jimin laughed.

" Soon."

( To Be Continued...)