Teammates..?

I woke up, tired and i just wanted to sleep forever. I got up, seeing if anyone was awake, and i heard Shirou walking in his room. "Shi- but he interrupted me by pushing me well i'm still in my same position. I was pushed in a closet and locked in by stack of stuff. I didnt really care though, it was nice and dark, peaceful, quiet. I lay'd down, not bothering to struggle and try to get out, besides i can get out here i feel like it, but i'll have to pay for the door damage. "You're not struggling?" Shirou spoke to me, still blocking the doorway. "No, its comfy in here anyway" I replied back, hearing grunt as he sat on his couch. Its been around 30 minutes since i was locked in here, i had fallen asleep in my quiet place, but something woke me up. i heard things moving and rattling around. It annoyed me, i groaned "Im trying to sleep~~" I said well curling up into a ball. The door opened as i saw Shirou there, the same expression he always has. 

I hummed as i looked at him, rubbing my left eye. "Get up, idiot..." He stepped back, i slowly stood up, yawning and a small tear sat at the brim of my eye. He wiped the tear away, with his face calming. "You okay?" I said to him, suddenly, he saw what he was doing, he stepped back, his back hitting the wall, i saw a slight blush painted on his face. He was speechless, he glared but soon left the room. "Okay..Bye?" I left the room, seeing gem there, waving towards me. "Morning, Hiroki, how was your sleep" i shrugged as he put his hand down, the smile still glued to his face."Shirou's gonna go on a mission to find those people who robbed the bank a phew days ago, why dont you go join him? "but what if he says no? I said in return. "Just do it, besides, your older than him, you can do it if you like to or not." i nodded, trying to find Shirou. I finally found him on the roof, his hair blowing in the wind. "Whats up" i got up the roof, sitting beside him. "What are you doing here? Go away" "Stubborn much?" I said as he frowned, shifting away from me. "So, im gona come with you to find those people who robbed that bank, k?" He glared at me deeply. "No your not. im doing it- "But im older than you, so i get the right to not follow your rules and go if i want to" I was close to his face, He could just feel my breaths on his face. 

"F-fine, you can come, but dont get in my way." "Sure boss" He rolled his eyes. After a phew minutes of sitting there, letting the wind blow us around, Shirou said we should get going to find those guys. I nodded, following him to his 'Head quarters'.  "Ah, Hiroki, you came, now, lets get started" we both sat down, listening to the mayors information. "Now, be careful, because the three of them had black hoodies, so just look for people who have more than they should, alright?" We both nodded, heading to the sketchiest part of the city. We came across so many commoners, it was scary to just look them in the eye, or one eye. "Gross-" I stared at the water, it looked like toilet water.. when... ya know, or fish water if you havent cleaned it in 2 years. Just gross. "So far, nothing, everything looks normal..." Shirou said, crossing his arms together, trying to think. "So where are we-...Gonna go next..." I was gone looking everywhere. I came across people with golden teeth, real expensive clothes(The opposite of me) and they were bullying some people. I walked towards them without them noticing, i looked at the photo that was captured by the bank cameras, it looked like a match. 

I signed as i tapped one of there shoulders. "Huh? Whats a small guy like you doing here? "Dude, im literally taller than you, your the small one". "What did you just say to our boss? 3 people came out of the shadows, i felt like vomiting. "Ew, when was the lat time you had a shower, and whats with the no eye thing around here? I shivered as i didnt wanna make contact with 'that'. They all felt offended, there 'boss' grabbed my collar, his smirk was really big. "Dont mess with me! Asshole, or you will regret it!" he screamed he tried to punch me. I moved out of the way, punching his teeth, he grunted as he fell to the floor. "Ow, your teeth hurt my fist" I shook my hand, trying to bare the pain of gold hitting my hand. "Hiroki! I turned around to see Shirou, panting, probably running to look for me. "Oh, hey Shirou, i think i found the guys" He walked to me, looking at the photo and then the people in front of us. "Thats them, ill take- But before he could finish, you put a hand in front of him, stopping him from walking to them. "Hey! What are you doing?.." He growled. "Shut up, these guys are funny, just wait a minute". You stared in Shirou's eyes, so soft and gentle. he blushed slightly but clicks his tongue, his fringe covering his eyes. 

"Boss?! Are you ok?!!! They yelled as one of them came rushing towards us. "AAAAARG, and it was going so good, okay you can go now. He became a wolf, rushing at them and snapping its horn off(Hes a rhino). i brung my phone out, dialling the mayors number. "Hey~ we found the guys ho robbed your bank, Shirou's just beating the crap out of them, just do GPS, you will find me. "On my way" I hung up, watching Shirou had already beaten all of them. I heard small sirens near us, i looked down at the 'leader' and poked his face. "I think i broke his jaw" I tilted my head a bit, looking at Shirou. "Thats fine, as long as he's down" "Good job, Shirou" I slightly smiled at him, he blushed as he tuned his head, looking at the wall. "There you two are! The beast man cops had slapped chains on all of them, bringing them to the police truck. "Lets go home, that was boring" We jump until we find home.

"So.... Teammates..?" I asked him, looking in his eyes. 

"Whatever..."