Am i...In love?...

Helu fwiends enjoy this next chapter, oh! Just wanted to let you know, You personality is you love music! Bai          ᕕ┌◕ᗜ◕┐ᕗ

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hiroki POV:

I woke up early in the morning to see Shirou still fast asleep. I smile as i place my hand on his hair. "Mmm...H-Hiroki?..." It was Shirou, he woke up, i smiled, staring into his eyes. They were half open, but more beautiful that way, he rubbed his eyes, sitting up slowly. He looked around, confused as to where he was. "Im in...Your room" He says, looking at me. I nod, sitting beside him on the bed. He was calm, not angry or frustrated, just peaceful. After a phew minutes of talking, I get up and go towards the window. I open the window, turning around to see shirou there."Shirou...Do you trust me?" I lay my hand out, Shirou looks at me, confused. "I-I trust you.." He take your hand, you transform, using your wings to throw him out, still clenching onto his hand. 

Shirou Pov:

My eyes were closed shut tightly, but when everything stopped, i felt the wind brush over me. I peek one eye open to see Hiroki looking at me, his eyes and smile so gentle...So kind...His hand on my waist, his other cupping my cheek...It almost felt.....warm,comforting....I liked that feeling.

I was put on the rooftop of our home, Hiroki just beside me. We were both blushing brightly, and my pale skin was a disadvantage. We sat there in silence, it was a good feeling, but for once...He looked real sad. "Hey, what do you think is gonna happen tomorrow if we go in that place again, what if there still hiding in there?" He looked at me, his worried expression showing clearly. "It will be fine, besides, your half demon and i'm the silver wol-" I froze, i gave away my identity to him. 'Shit!' I back away from him. His eyes were wide, he was speechless. "Y-Your the silver wolf?" he replied to me, i ignored him, turning my head and avoiding his gaze. 

Hiroki again:

My wide mouth turned into a smile, i blushed at him. He looked...Scared...I didn't want him to feel to embarrassed around me, i chuckled at him. I didn't care if he was the Silver wolf or not, hes amazing to me. But the thing i think is someone, rather not surprising.

'Am i in love...?'

I knew i was, even though we don't know each other properly, i want to, and its been a year i meet him, and i already knew he was amazing. I looked at his lips they look so soft, his dull green eyes were astonishing. I grabbed his collar, pulling him closer to me. He tried shuffling away but i stopped him, i was stronger than him. Our noses were touching, Shirou was red already. "H-Hiroki...?" my eyes just staring into his. "Shirou...I-I love you.." I said to him, flustered but smiling brightly. Shirou's eyes widened. I gave him a closed eyes smile, rubbing the back of my neck. 

I heard him growl, my eyes widened, hearing those words immediately broke my heart. I gulped, trembling as he stood up and went to leave. I cried, tears flowing down my  eyes like a waterfall. I immediately transformed, flying away with memories scorching in my brain. Every time i remember him, tears come down even more.

Im scared, i hate this feeling...Being hated or not love....It hurts. 

"I dont have time for love in my life, especially yours, Hiroki"

My heart, it feels just so...so....empty now. It began raining, pouring down on me, my heart shattered into pieces. My eyes becoming dull, and my hair darkening every time i hear his voice, it was almost pitch black now. I couldn't see colours now, everything was just blank... I wanna get rid of this feeling, this thing that makes me so sad and depressed...

"I wanna break free"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eh! Sorry it was so short, i just felt a lil lazy thats all! Bai