I'll protect you...

Hiroki POV:

"So this is the old science lab, it really was blown up" I looked around, seeing ashes and strips of old metal pieces. Shirou looked around, seeing if there are any traces to finding the culprit. I looked at all the scientist who were either severely injured, getting dragged out the room under metal scraps, or dead... scary. A sweat dropped down my cheek on my shirt, "Dammit, i cant find any traces with this mess" He had that 'thinking face' on again "Dammit" he touched the ground with two fingers, dragging them and seeing ashes on his fingers. He became a wolf, trying to sense anything that could lead him somewhere. His eyes went open when he sensed something that maybe would lead him to the exact person who blew this place up, which costed over 100 lives.

No one POV:

He pointed to the professor, glaring into his eyes. "W-What?! Impossible, W-why would i break my own lab?!" "You tried to hide the evidence of killing your assistant, you got so mad you chocked him to death, you then realized what you did, so you had to get rid of it, you burned him before the incident. That's why we couldn't find his remains." He steeped back in disgust, sweat dropping down his face. He suddenly tried to his Shirou with all his might, but Shirou didn't have enough time to react. But Shirou didn't feel the impact of the punch, instead, he opened one eye to see Hiroki chocking him, right in front of Shirou. "Thats enough!" Tachiki yelled, running towards the professor and Hiroki. Hiroki threw him somewhere across the room but soon turned around, seeing if Shirou was alright. He nodded as he faced the professor, slowly being arrested, "No, Now, do it now!! Shirou's eyes burst open as around 29 people break in, surrounding everyone. Everyone was backed at the wall well having guns pointed at them. Hiroki put a hand in front of shirou, protecting him. Shirou saw that the professor was getting away with around 5 people "Hes get-" But he got shot in the arm, letting out a whimper and small scream as he fell on the floor. 

"Shirou-" Hiroki got shot in the leg, he fell to his knees as he tried to protect Shirou. "Are you okay, Hiroki?" Tachiki slightly smiled as he saw Hiroki transforming. "Never been better..." Before the armed men could react, he swiped there guns out of the building, along with some fingers. Hiroki attack at them, dodging every attack they did. "H-Hiroki!" Shrou called to him, he turned his head to him "Go get t-the professor! We got this! Hiroki nodded,jumping out the building but flying from his wings. He saw the professors lab coat in the wind, he turned, rushing for him. Hiroki picked him up with his claws, "How dare you make them Shoot Shirou.." he drops him, he fell, screaming well tears wen't flying up. He heard the bang at the floor, seeing a pool of blood beneath him. Hiroki flew to check on Shirou, he was beaten and panting, but okay. Hiroki went to him, giving him support and helping him stand up. Shirou's leg were shaking. Hiroki grabs his wrist gently, and waving it around your shoulder's, his other hand holding his waist, Shirou blushes. "lets go home, okay?" He slightly nods as you both walk home. 

~~~~~~~~~~~

Hiroki POV:

Shirou's been resting for a while now, i'd say around 4 hours. It was late, but i just wanted to make sure he was okay. He even frowned in his sleep, i chuckled as i gently held his hand. I smile widely, he looks just so...Cute...Weirdo... I cup his cheek, seeing how soft his skin is. i pull away when i start to see his eye lashes flutter. "Why are you here?" He asked, looking so calm and cute. "Oh! i was just staying here because i had to clean your wound!" i rub the back of my neck, smiling embarrassingly. He sighs as he sits up, but trembles when his wound begins to sting. He almost fell on his wound, but you caught him, holding his waist tightly. He blushes but scoffs, sitting properly and looking at the ground. "Oh yeah, the mayor dropped by and told me the professor has been arrested, but at the same time, something else happened" He hummed, looking at me. "There was an attack in the centre of town, 587 people died, there were 100 of them, attacking random people. Shirou's eyes widen as he gulps slightly. "We have to find out who that gang was and what they want, appeariently, they have many hostages". But i looked at him, he almost looked...Scared... i ruffled his hair, getting him out of his state. He redid his hair, looking into my eyes. We both blushed a bit, but Shirou grunts and turns away. "L-Lets go..." You chuckled "Cutie" Shirou blushes deeply, looking away with his eyes wide. we arrived at town centre, it was so bloody it looked like a pool.Many bodies had sheets over them, blocking the horror under them. I look at Shirou, he was panting and sweating. "You okay?" "I-I-Im fine" He stuttered, going towards the beast men cops. "You guys made it, now, We have the ctm camera's for you guys, make sure you check them thoroughly." The corps leaves, hands in pockets and acting all cool. I click my tongue, looking at the hard drive that was given. 

We investigate for a bit, finding shards of glass, and phew body parts. But, a pile of glass and blood led to and alleyway. I heard someone breathing heavily, you peek one eye to see a normal beast man citizen, bloody and barely keeping his conscious. "Hey!? Are you okay!?" I run towards him, kneeling down to see he was a donkey beast men. "I-It w-as the S-Silver wolf O-O-order..." His eyes rolled back, he stopped breathing. I checked his pulse, my eyes widened when i felt a pulse, "HEY, SOMEONE GET OVER HERE, SOMEONE"S ON THE BRINK OF DEATH!!!!!" They all heard me, running towards my voice. Shirou knelled down, looking at the mans bloody head. Shirou was worried, it seemed like he was remembering something? "He'll be okay" i put a hand on his back, we both get up. Shirou calmed down, stilling breathing heavily. 

"Don't worry, i wont let you end up like him, i promise..." Shirou's eyes widen as i lift his chin, letting him look into my eyes. Our bodies are just barely touching,  my hand on his shoulder, other lifting his chin, his hands shaking, one on your wrist, the other beside his face. Both blushing so lightly, Shirou gulps as he was caught in the moment, looking into your beautiful eyes. 

"I'll protect you...