I love you...

Hiroki POV:

I took a deep breath, closing my eyes and ready to sing, fire works blasted through the canon's, right in front of me. Music starts playing in the background, it sounded like a ukelele.

"I was scared of dentist and the dark~ I was scared of pretty girls and startin' conversations~Oh all my friends, are turning green~ You're the magicians assistant in their dreams~

Oh~,Oh~ They come unstuck!

"Baby, runnin' down to the riptide , taken away by the darkside, i wanna be your left hand man, I love you, when your singing this song and, i got a lump in my throat because, your gonna sing the words wrong~

Shirou: He was beautiful, pods coming out of thin air and making him almost fly, Im sorry... I wish i could apologise to him, your an angel, Hiroki..... I-I love you to...

"Is this movie that i think you'll like, this guy decides to quit his job and heads to new york city~ The cowboys running from himself~ And shes been living on the highest shelf!~

Hiroki: 'I see Shirou, why is he here?'

"Baby, running down to the riptide, Taken away by the darkside, i wanna be your left hand man, i love you, when your singing this song, but i got a lump in my throat, cause you gonna sing the words wrong~

Hiroki: I was able to make them bring Shirou to me, up on stage, my body guards snuck him up here!

"I just wanna, I just wanna know, if your gonna, if your gonna stay~ I just gotta, i just gotta know, I cant have it, I cant have it any other way, i swear he's destined for the screen"

Shirou: He held me in his arms, holding my waist gently, he sung in front of me, his voice was so graceful and amazing. I blushed at him.

"Closest thing to Micheal Pfeiffer that you've seen, Oh~

Shirou and Hiroki: I love you.

"Baby, running down to the riptide, taken away from the darkside, i wanna be you let hand man, i love you when your singing this song, and i got a lump in my throat, cause, your gonna sing the words wrong"

"Baby, running down to the riptide, taken away from the darkside, i wanna be you let hand man, i love you when your singing this song, and i got a lump in my throat, cause, your gonna sing the words wrong.."

"I gotta lump in my throat cause, your gonna sing the words wrong"

We passionately captured lips with each other, hearing everyone cheering and clapping. 

(Ima do another song cuz why not?)

"This song is called Victorious, enjoy!"

"Go wait backstage" You said to Shirou, he watched you, as you sang the song.

"Tonight we are victorious
Champagne pouring over us
All my friends were glorious
Tonight we are victorious
Oh oh oh oh victorious
Oh oh oh oh

Double bubble disco queen, Headed to the guillotine, Skin as cool as Steve McQueen, Let me be your killer king, It hurts until it stops, We will love until it's not,I'm a killing spree in white, Eyes like broken Christmas lights

Hiroki: Im a beast man now, but people dont look scared or frightened of me, is this what a family is? They wont leave you no matter what? Im happy..

"My touch, is black and poisonous, And nothing like my punch drunk kiss, I know you need it, Do you feel it, Drink the water, Drink the wine, Oh we gotta turn up the crazy

Livin' like a washed up celebrity, Shooting fireworks like it's the fourth of July, Until we feel all right, Until we feel all right!

I'm like a scarf trick It's all up the sleeve~! I taste like magicWaves that swallow quick and deep, Throw the bait, Catch the shark Bleed the water red, Fifty words for murder, And I'm every one of them.

Shirou: Tch dumbass' I blushed, looking at his form.

"My touch is black and poisonous. And nothing like my punch drunk kiss, I know you need it,Do you feel it, Drink the water, Drink the wine!!!~

Oh we gotta turn up the crazy
Livin' like a washed up celebrity
Shooting fireworks like it's the fourth of July
Tonight we are victorious
Champagne pouring over us
All my friends were glorious
Tonight we are victorious

"Tonight we are victorious

Champagne pouring over us, All my friends were glorious, Tonight we are victorious

Oh we gotta turn up the crazy
Livin' like a washed up celebrity
Shooting fireworks like it's the fourth of July
Until we feel all right
Tonight we are victorious
Champagne pouring over us
All my friends were glorious
Tonight we are victorious

"Now, Lets take a break shall we, i'll be back!" They were cheering so loudly, it sounded great. "Shirou.." I called to him, he came to me, holding me sleeves. "I-Im sorry...I-I shouldn't H-have said that t-to you...B-but, will y-you forgive me?" Shirou apologised in embarrassment. I stole his lips, he kissed back, we kissed until we both needed air. I bit his neck, earning a whimper. I digged for his soft part, i bit a certain place and "Ngh~!" "S-Sorry!" I said to him, he grunted, hiding the hickey. 

"I love you...Shirou"

"I-I love you too...." He mumbled. 

Once you finished your concert, you were able to travel back and forward to the human city and do more modelling and concerts. Shirou, your beloved new boyfriend, would join you each time! Season 2 will have like, 5 chapters so bai.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well that escalated quickly-

We'll, hope you enjoyed it, ill make season soon!