Quick lil one shot:

Its been around 4 months since me and Shirou first started dating but Shirous been distant lately... Something was on his mind and i wanted to find out. "Shirou! I called to him, he faced me, but soon turned around. i stopped him, grabbing his wrist and dragging him home. "H-Hiroki what are you!- He stopped when I pinned him against the wall, our faces barely touching. Our bodies were firmly against each other. "Why are you ignoring me!?" I glared into his eyes, he gulped, trying to move his head but i grab his chin. "Answer me!" I yelled at him, i was frustrated at him. "I-I-" "Well!! What are-" What shut me up is he was crying, tears rolling down his face. "S-Shirou i-" "I thought that....I wasn't good enough for you..I thought you were being distant from me" 

"Thats not true!" I wiped his tears away from his face, his eyes all red and puffy. "I love you for who you are, Shirou...Your mine..." "p-prove it..." I kissed him gently, he kissed back well wrapping his arms around my neck, well mine stay at the wall. I bit his lip, giving a little tug. he opened his mouth, i slid my tongue in his mouth, hearing the small moans that escaped Shirou's mouth. I chuckled in the kiss, feeling him tighten a bit. "Your the sensitive one." He grunted, Beginning to shiver once i bit his neck,Slipping a hand up his shirt, earning a small whimper and wince. I flip him around, his back facing me. I bite his neck, leading my free hand hold him still.

~(Time skip) meh cousin had to write it again since i suck._.

"I-Idiot" Shirou said, flustered and annoyed for how many marks he had. I chuckled slightly, watching him struggle to stand up. I grab him, holding his hand and free hand on his shoulder. I lean him on the bed, sitting next to him. He leans his head on my shoulder. "I love you, Shirou" I said to him, looking into his clear eyes. I swear, i saw the slightest grin on his face, it was cute. "Yeah yeah, Baka" I miserably hang my head down, fake tears coming out of my eyes. He noticed, blushing as he kisses my neck gently. "Ok, I love you to..." He mumbled, but just enough for me to hear. 

"SAY IT AGAIN!!!!!

"No!

"YEEEEEES!

"PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!

"NO means NO!

"Fine..." 

"..."

"I love you to.." He pecked my lips, slowly falling asleep on my shoulder.