Its time...

Hiroki:

Tomorrow is the concert, i'm a little nervous, but mostly exited and ready. Just a shame that no one i know other than my workers will be there. "I should go practice" I walk over to my back stage, gripping my microphone, ready.

"People say i try to hard, people say i come off really awkward, you know i don't mean no harm~ I'm just tryna' be myself

"But sometimes i get confused, cause i don't read social ques, throw my inhobitions out the door~ I don't have an excuse, i'm just living on my youth, don;t know why people don't like me more~

It was so heart breaking to hear those words, "I don;t have time for love in my life, Especially yours, Hiroki" I hated that, it shattered my insides, i felt like my lungs would just explode.

"I  have no friends,but that okay, I don't need them, anyway, I do my best, all on my own, and i'd just, rather be alone rather be alone, I have no friends, but that's a sign i don't need them to past the time~

I'll never know what love is again, and most importantly, i wont ever love again...

I dropped the microphone in disgust, thinking of a different song to sing. I had one, it was perfect.

"I woke up in the modern world, and there's nothing i can do, well i read the latest from the break, and the story on the news~, And people say, They say its "Fake" but look up to there leader~  As he speaks from a mind so Bleak, he prays on his beleiver"

I wanted him to hear it, how there city is so wrong, so hateful and furious.

"Everyone's bitter pointin' there fingers, seeing the worst for each other, but people in, But people are not, the skin, or there god, or who they claim there lover"

I was born homeless, but that all changed now, i'm here, free and i can finally be free. I can finally feel peace.

"I think the people are made so unequal, some are born good and some evil, and so here i pray, for one single day, we can live here peaceful~

"The world if falling down, but nothing ever changer, 1 2 3, as the shots ring out but nothing ever changes, the world is falling down~ but nothing ever changes, were all part of a silent crowd cause nothing ever changes~"

I threw my microphone on the ground, sitting and drinking some water. I calmed myself down, leaving to sit on the roof.

Shirou's POV:

Hes not coming back. We cant find him, i tried to find him everywhere with my wolf scense's, but that failed, he can fly, i can't track someone in the air. And Alan's been a pain as well, he almost made me kill Michiru. We weren't able to beat him, and that sucked, but i got a call from Barbara, she said she may know were He is. "Im coming over tomorrow" I said, sighing and falling asleep. 

I yawned, looking at phone, seeing it was wensday 9:14 am. I got changed and headed to head quarters. "We have found Hiroki" Michiru and my eyes rise. "But...Hes in the human city.." "What!? Shirou yells, stomping his foot. "Its true, but all we know is he is in the human world, we do not know any other information of where he lives" Barbara informs them. "You guys must find him now, we can't keep up with Alan's plans any longer." They both nod, going to the human world with Nazuna. "This place is gross" Shirou pointed out, Nazuna and Michiru growing tick marks. "HEY!!! It not that bad!!!! They both scream in fury, almost breaking Shirou's ears. "Nazuna!!!! The new Tower of Drauga is out!!!" Michiru screams, staring at the poster in the game store. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHH! " Nazuna screams trying to hold the game. "Were not here for a stupid game! Were here to find that Traitor!" Shirou yells. "traitor?" They both say, tilting there head.