Season 2 ep 3: "Come back..."

Hiroki POV:

She protected him, he protected her...Disgusting..

I flap my wings, staring at Alan to see if he was okay. "ALAN!!" He was being attacked by a monster beast man, i quickly rush to him, slicing the beast man in half. He sighs in relief, hugging me quickly. I blush at him, but fall into his arms. "Are you okay...?" i ask him, he replies with a nod. I quickly sense someone coming towards us, i look to see those annoying kids again. I flip Alan to where they couldn't directly attack him from behind. They leap at me and Alan, with all there might, coming towards me with everything they had. I deflect there attack by jumping well holding Alan tight in my hands. But the girl took Alan out of my hands, throwing him on the ground. "ALAN!!!" I try grabbing him, but someone hold's me back. "Dammit! Let me go!" I cut him many times with my scythe, he whimpered, still holding me as tight as he could. The girl comes and holds me, well the boy becomes a giant wolf and jumps on Alan. "NO!!" I scream at them, the boy scratches Alan many times as possible. "H-Hiroki..." Alan calls to me. "Brother!!!" I yell back at him, seeing him getting beaten by that asshole. "G-go...Beast mode" he lays his hand out,  beam of light struck at me, striking my heart. "My eyes turn black, my skin becomes pale as snow, a kagune(rinkaku) replaces my wings. I scream at them, stabbing the females stomach, she becomes pale and falls to the ground. I leaped at the boy, pushing him into a building and chocking him roughly. He was able to push me back, he gasped for air, soon jumping on the broken building. I grab Alan and bring him far away from him "B-brother...." I was barely able to say, he cups my cheek gently, smiling at me with the purest smile. I turn around, leaping at the silver wolf, using my claws to dig through his skin. "Agh!-" I cut him off by biting my teeth into his shoulder. He trembled as i clawed deeper into his skin. i kept biting until he screamed and started shaking. "H-Hiroki..I know y-your still i-in..P-Please...I need y-you" He wrapped his weakened hands around me. Something was wetting my shirt, he became human one more. 

I look at his face to see tears just streaming down his eyes, he looked just life a little child well doing that. Suddenly, a memory struck through me, it's him...

"Shirou!" I call to him, he turn gently hugging me, i hug back, nuzzling my chin on his hair. I kissed his lips with my own. "I love you" 

I came back, seeing his face covered with tears, his aura was sad and upset. I stopped biting, he panted a bit, gripping on to my shirt tighter. My eyes began to change again..I was going out of beast mode. I tried to escape his grasps but he pulled me closer, with our bodies firmly against each other. 

"When i raged at you before, i just...Didn't think out of all people you..would be his brother...And yet, i said those words which lead to your capture....hiroki...Im so sorry.."

"Shirou...?"