Chapter 8 ~ With Severus

You appeared in a grey street, dark houses border the small road. Cars and people milled around the street, making it very busy.

Trying to remember Severus' address you walk down the street until you reach a house, the house was a little hazy, like it was not there. Walking up to the door you knock gently on the door. There was no answer, so again you knock on the door louder. You here shuffling and Severus opens the door ajar.

"Hi" you say "I am sorry I came unannounced"

"No, no. Come in" he said, opening the door fully and ushering you in. He closed the locked the door before showing you into the sitting room.

The room was quite messy, papers and books laid around the room. You sit on the couch as Severus quickly tidies the papers up before sitting himself opisate you. You sit with him in silence.

"You seem troubled" Snape said finally.

You nod "I think I had a premonition" you mumble and explain your dreams.

Snape looks worried "it happen only when you sleep?" he asks.

"I think so" you say. "I'm just now sacred to go to sleep. I could feel the pain as it was real, blinding plain and then after a deep ache.". You lip quivers and quickly Severus gets up and sweeps to you, sitting next to you he pulls you into a deep hug and stroked your hair gently. His black cloak was warm and seemed to wrap around you, giving another layer of warmth.

"you may stay here for as long as you need," he said gently. You nuzzled into his chest, feeling warm and safe.

"Thank you" you mumble in his chest and he smiles, kissing the top of your head he kept a hold of you.

He let go and looked down at you, with warmth in his eyes "I will go and make us some tea" he said and quickly walked into the kitchen. He made some tea and put some potion into yours before walking back and placing it in front of you.

"So what do you think?" you ask. "is it a premonition?"

Snape thought for a second "We cannot be sure if it is or not" he finally said. "However. I wouldn't stand by if Voldemort hurt you" he said firmly.

You smile and nod, taking a sip you immediately feel calm. "You put something in this tea. Didn't you Severus" before he could reply you carry on "I appreciate the thought, but please ask me if you want to give me something to calm me"

Snape looked ashamed. You carry on sipping it, relaxing into the seat, calmness taking control of you. "is this a calming draught? " you ask.

Snape shook his head "It is my own recipe" he smiled.

"Your so gifted" you smile, shifting towards him, you start to feel a bit exited. "Severus" you murmur, shuffling even closer to him, almost sitting on his lap and you placed your hand on his chest. "Did I ever tell you how handsome you are?" you ask. You smirk as he cheeks go a little red.

Severus grabbed your wrist and felt your quick pulse "I did not know the potion had this effect" Snape muttered and you giggle. You pull him towards you and into a passionate kiss.

Severus let go of your wrist and his hands moved to your hips. You let go and smirks. "You are drunk on my potion," he said.

"Is that not a good thing?" you ask.

"no" he stated. Retaking your wrist he drags you into the kitchen. Taking a bottle out of a cupboard he pours the liquid into a glass. "Drink it," he said.

"Make me" you pout and he rolls his eyes.

"I do not want you to do something you will regret," he said.

"I will not regret this" you say, placing your arms around his neck and staring up to him, the potion fuzzing your brain.

Snape smirks down at you, but looks back at the drink. "Not when you are intoxicated" he cooed.

You open your mouth to retort but he puts the glass to your lips and pours it into your mouth. You swallow it and Snape put the glass down.

Immediately your haze snapped off. "I'm so sorry" you murmur "I don't know what went over me"

"It is fine. I did not to adequate testing" Snape said.

You suddenly yawn, a wave of tiredness washing over you.

"It is flushing out your toxins," Snape said. You yawn again "You will need to sleep".

You look at Snape, worried. "I will be here"

You nod and yawn, feeling another wave of tiredness hit you, you wipe your eyes.

Quickly Snape sweeps you off your feet and carries you up to a bedroom. Laying you down he tentatively lays down with you. he got in behind you pulling the covers over you and him he wraps his arms around you and rested your head under his chin.