Chapter 19 ~ I Can't Dance...

You came down to Severus's office to surprise him, but he wasn't there, so waking into his room you see him, reading a small manual intently.

"Oh (y/n)" he smiled, quickly shoving the book behind him.

"What's that you got there sev?" you ask curious.

"just... Potions" he lies.

You raise your eyebrow and quickly walk up to him and sit on his lap, straddling him. Giving him a deep kiss you grab the book from behind him and look at the cover. "Basics at dancing?" you giggle

Severus goes a little red. "Hey, I will teach you" you say. He lets you go and, taking his hand you pull him up.

You wave your wand at Snape's gramophone and its starts playing gentle classical music.

"Now stand in front of me" you order. "Place your hands on my hips." Severus places it instead on your abdomen. Quickly you guided his hand to your waist. You grab his hand and placing the other on his shoulder you pull him around the room.

"Didn't you have to teach the Slytherins this?" you ask.

"I gave them all that book, and told them to get on with it," Severus explained.

You laugh and Severus looks down at you, starting to laugh a little himself.

Soon Snape got used to the dancing and soon started leading. You grin up at him as he smirks down and takes you round and round the room.

The music came to an end and Severus stopped, but first, he lifted you up into the air and held you above before gently letting you down.

"You are a wonderful teacher" he smirked

You grin "The student becomes the master," you say.