Chapter 15 ~ Lupin?

The summer had gone quick, and soon you were packing your bags again for Hogwarts.

You send an owl to Severus, suggesting to meet up at some point at the Leaky Cauldron as you needed to get new books for the history of magic.

Your owl soon came back with an agreement and you got ready to see Severus again.

Leaving your flat you go to the Leaky Cauldron and open the door to see Severus at the bar with someone. Walking up you see it was Lupin. Severus looked like he wanted to die, but his face lit up when he saw you.

"Hello (y/n)" Serveus said smiling. You give Severus a hug and them looked confused at Lupin

"Hello Remus, long time no see" you say.

Lupin laughed slightly "Yeah, I needed to get some books, I am the new defence against the dark arts teacher" he said

"Oh, well I have just moved to be the history of magic teacher" you say. "It would be lovely for us to catch up" you say, looking at Serveus who turned up his nose slightly but didn't reply.

"Yes, I would love to" Remus said, "Well, I must go" he smiled.

You waved as he left and looked at Severus. He had a disgusted look on his face. "What?" you ask.

"I don't want to catch up with him" he hisses.

"Be nice Severus" you say "He has changed. We all have"

Snape sighs. "Fine" he says, folding his arms.

Severus insists you come back to his before going to Hogwarts and you oblige, first going to your flat and picking up your stuff and going on the train with him. You got stares got your trunk and clothes but you ignore them and just talk with Severus.

You leave the train and you walk with him to his house, putting your bag down next to the door you sit on the couch sighing.

"Dumbledore wanted me to brew Wolfsbain for Lupin" Severus hissed. "I'm in half the mind to refuse."

"you should," you say "be the better person" you smile.

Severus sighed and walked up the stairs to his brewing room, starting to prepare the potion.

"You are a good man" you say, coming into the room. "just thought I would remind you that." Snape smiled gently "I will make some food" you say.

Going downstairs you discover he had some ingredients in. You start cooking some stuff and fill the house once again with delicious smells started filling the house.

You decide to take the floo network with Severus to the three broomsticks and walk to Hogwarts.