Runway Trolls (Part 2)

The twins had travelled to every kingdom in the nation.

They first started at Vibe City.

They just sat on a bench with notepads looking at what was in front of them.

They saw bright lights, Funk Trolls in tassels, and many other things.

But, they felt like it was missing something.

Queen Essence came by, "Hey, girls. Any luck on your new designs?"

Chenille said, "We want to be inspired by all of this, but we don't know what's wrong."

Queen Essence said, "You know, it's not just how our city looks that makes it what it is; It's those who make it what it is and how."

She pointed to a couple of Funk Trolls painting a colorful mural on the side of a building.

The twins liked what they saw and finally came up with a few ideas for their first outfit.

Pretty soon, they were able to find inspiration from all of the other kingdoms.

***

Back in Pop Village, the twins prepared to start their new line.

But...that wouldn't be so easy considering they always fought with one another.

They started with the Rock outfit, but couldn't agree on what color, what fabric to use, or even what stitch to use.

"It should be pepper!"

"It should be coal!"

"It should be chiffon!"

"It should be viscose!"

"We need a back stitch!"

"No, a traditional blanket stitch!"

Eventually, the twins decided that they should just do another outfit and come back to the Rock outfit later.

But, every outfit they try to do just led to another argument.

The Techno outfit...

"It should be turquoise!"

"No, teal!"

...the Country outfit...

"It needs sequins!"

"No! Ribbons!"

...the Funk outfit...

"This pattern is so 'it'!"

"No! Plain is gain!"

...the Classical outfit...

"It needs to be silk!"

"Cotton!"

...even the Pop outfit.

"It needs a slip stitch!"

"No, it needs a whip stitch!"

***

Poppy decided to check on their progress.

"Hey, girls! How are the-*gasp*"

Their pod was a big mess with paints and fabrics everywhere.

And all of their outfits were just big piles of mish-mash.

Poppy asked, "What happened here?"

Satin said, "I guess the process got too brutal."

Chenille said, "There's no way we can come up with the perfect outfits for each kingdom now."

Poppy tried to help, "Oh, come on, guys. If there's one thing you can both do, it's make great clothes. I'm sure if you just work together, you can come up with something."

The twins looked at each other for a moment.

Then, they both remembered what Queen Essence said.

Chenille said, "Our clothes can be truly fabulous if we put our minds together and make them the way we want them."

Satin agreed.

Poppy decided to leave them alone to work, "Good luck, girls!"

***

The work took a couple of days.

They were able to come up with solutions to all of their disagreements.

If one wanted one thing and the other didn't, they came up with a third thing.

Finally, the outfits were ready.