Runway Trolls (Part 3)

The twins showed the outfits to the leaders of Trollstopia.

Once they saw them, they were in awe.

The twins knew there was only one thing left to do.

***

A couple of nights later in Pop Village, every tribe had gathered together for the fashion show.

Everyone was clearly excited to see what the twins came up with for their designs for every kingdom.

Then, DJ Suki started the show with appropriate music.

Everyone was shown a vision.

There were moving swirls of Funk colors.

Some of the swirls moved to outfits worn by the Funk Family.

Everyone liked it so far.

Then, there was an image of a vegetable patch.

One of the carrots was pulled out by a lasso.

A lasso whipped by Delta Dawn, wearing a white, sparkly cowgirl shirt with a skirt-like drape on her horseback.

Everyone loved it.

There were now rainbow-colored equalizer sound bars moving in time to the beat in a white background.

They stopped and zoomed out to reveal Trollex wearing a white DJ jacket with the rainbow-colored bars.

The crowd was in awe.

The sun appeared, shining beams in the clouds.

The beams and clouds came together and showed Trollzart wearing a a golden brocade frock coat with a white outline.

Everyone started cheering.

They stopped at the sound of thunder.

There was then a lightning bolt that zapped Barb's black rocker dress, leaving a bolt in the center of her dress.

Everyone cheered.

Finally, there was an image of cupcakes decorated with glitter.

One of the frosting tubes squirted out purple frosting and one of the containers of glitter spilled.

Both came together to color Poppy's purple dress with sequins.

Everyone cheered.

Then every model came onto the stage and took a bow.

Everyone cheered for the twins' good hard work.

Poppy then took the girls' hands and took them out on the stage so everyone would know the ones responsible for feasting their eyes with all of this fashion.

The twins were more than happy to take it all in stride and be proud of themselves for their hard work.

***

It wasn't long until a lot of Trolls in the nation came to the twins, asking them for new outfits.

"How about a new sundress?"

"Could you make me a denim jacket, please?"

"A skirt to match my fins, please."

The twins were so happy with their newfound fame.

They worked practically to the bone completing orders.

But, it was the kind of work they loved to do.

They learned that by only achieving togetherness could they make the perfect outfits.

Poppy went to see them, "I'm so glad everything worked out for your guys. Everyone in the nation loves your designs. Some even say that you brought more fashion into their lives."

Satin said, "We know! It's so great!"

Chenille said, "Who knew there was so much we could do by working together?"

Poppy's response was, "Uh..."

Satin then said, "No matter what the case is, we will always make great clothes."

Chenille agreed.

Then, Barb came into the room with the same outfit from the beginning.

"Uh...gonna need another button fixed...and a few holes."

The girls shared a laugh.