Hip-Hop-Crastination (Part 3)

Tiny started thinking out loud.

"Let's see. Only 199 words to go. Think, Tiny, think!"

He then saw the phone.

In Vibe City, in the Funk kid's house, she was sleeping until she heard the phone ring.

It was Tiny, "Hey, girl! Whatcha up to?"

She tiredly answered, "Sleeping."

"That's great. Having a good sleep? Any dreams you'd like to talk about? I remember this one time..."

"Tiny, you and I both know you're just using me as a distraction so you don't have to write that essay."

Tiny was a little surprised, "How'd you- I mean...that's not true. I simply called to have an engaging conversation with you."

"Well, I'm listening."

"Uh...Marco."

"Polo."

The Funk kid then hung up and went back to sleep.

Tiny knew there was no use in calling anyone else.

Then, Tiny's tummy rumbled.

"Guess it's time for a midnight snack."

***

Guy heard some commotion in the kitchen.

"Tiny? What are you doing? It's past your bedtime."

Tiny answered, "Just getting a little midnight snack."

Guy said, "Alright, but just a small one. Then, it's back to bed."

Tiny replied, "Understood."

Guy then went back to bed.

On the way back to his pod, Tiny heard the clock chime.

It was midnight!

He raced back to his desk, but once he got there, he saw his glasses weren't on.

He saw them run out the door and chased after them.

But, once he was outside, the door closed and Tiny was locked out.

The clock said, "Time's up, Tiny."

The flame on the candle on his work desk came to life and looked at the essay, "Only 199 words to go."

It then burned the paper and set the place on fire.

"No! What have I done?! Help! My pod's on fire!"

"Tiny!"

Guy was trapped inside, "Why?! Why did you trap me in this fire, Tiny?! Why didn't you just write your essay?! STOP WASTING TIME!"

***

Tiny woke up the next morning.

"Must've been catching z's."

Tiny looked at his paper and saw that he still didn't write more than one word on his essay.

"Do I dare look at the clock?"

He did just that and gasped with horror.

"It's almost 9:00! Class starts in five minutes! How am I supposed to write a whole essay in five minutes?! How am I supposed to figure out what not to do at a Pop party?!"

However, Tiny realized, "Doing nothing is something you shouldn't do. Yeah. And just nibbling the food instead of taking big bites, and doing chores, and calling your friends while they're sleeping..."

Tiny was finally done.

Even better, Poppy was talking to Guy.

Guy said, "Ok, I'll tell him."

Tiny already went up there, "Here ya go, Aunt Poppy. 200 words on Pop parties and what not to do at them."

However, Poppy said, "That's actually why I'm here, Tiny. I was just called for an emergency Trollstopia leader meeting. Apparently, DJ was sleeping-DJing again and caused a few building collapses in Techno Reef...and a civic disturbance. So, class is cancelled today."

Tiny asked, "But, what about this essay?"

Poppy answered, "I decided to cancel the assignment. We're just going to spend the next class having a Pop party. See you tomorrow."

When she left, Tiny tore the paper apart...then collapsed from exhaustion.