harry potter script

hey guys, i mentioned a harry potter script a couple chapters back, and here it is. i'll more likely make changes to it, so i'll post my script as a new chapter every time i upload it .

my name is jill annabelle diggory. i'm cedric diggory's little sister, we're two years apart. i'm five feet and two inches, i have wavy brown mid length hair, hazel eyes, light olive skin. i'm sassy, witty, kind, not afraid to speak my mind, petty and goofy. i fall wayyy in love with draco.

draco lucius malfoy is six feet and one inch, has gray/stormy eyes, fluffy platinum blonde hair and pale skin. he can be cold to chosen people, is surprisingly sweet, smart yet unmotivated (i help with that), goofy and falls head over heels in love with me.

sophie gallagher (slytherin) is five feet and five inches, has curly red hair, honey/amber eyes, light-medium toned skin. she's a boy magnet but still reserved, a fashion icon, super smart but rarely studies, a slytherin quidditch team chaser (like blaise) and she develops strong feelings for blaise in fifth year. he returns those feelings.

scarlett thompson (slytherin) is five feet and six inches with straight brown hair, green eyes and medium-tan skin. she gives great advice, has no filter but is still sweet, on the slytherin dive team with me and falls in love with someone in our sixth year who loves her back.

my very best friend is ron weasley because we grew up together. but sophie and scarlett are my best friends too.

sophie, scarlett and i are in the same year as harry, ron, hermione and draco. i'm a slytherin. i wake up after shifting during the summer before fifth year, the day before i move to twelve grimmauld place with the weasley family.

draco and i are prefects and we get private dorms with a shared bathroom. i'm on the slytherin diving team as an assistant coach with scarlett. draco's a seeker on the quidditch team with blaise and sophie.

draco and i grow to be very close friends during the first two months of our fifth year. draco asks me out on a date around two months into the school year (november). i say yes.

i'll shift from my current reality to my waiting room by falling asleep in my current reality and waking up in a bed in my waiting room. my waiting room is a cottage with a kitchen, bathroom and bedroom. to get to my desired reality from there, i'll lay in bed and say "i will wake up in my desired reality". from there, i'll wake up in my bed at the diggory house. to get back to my current reality, i'll tap my right heel onto the floor twice and say "i'm going back to my current reality".

one minute in my current reality is equal to six months in my desired reality. my clone will be just like me and no one will get suspicious. my clone will act like me around other people as well as when they're alone. their mental health is stable and they won't fuck with my life in my current reality. i will be safe in desired reality.

i recommend writing this down and putting the paper under your pillow or hugging it close while you sleep, just to that it's closer to you. i read my script aloud every night and then but a hard copy of my script along with my manifestation journal under y pillow every night. 

i know it can get annoying rewriting your script every time you make a change, but just remember the end goal. plus you can work on your hand writing lol