september 24, 2020

so remember how my appendix might have burst? yeah, it was actually a cist on my right ovary (NOT A TUMOR) that burst. so now there's a bunch of fluid chilling in my abdomen and i have to take antibiotics so that the fluid doesn't cause an infection. 

and i have to drink a shit ton of water to flush the fluid out of my system and i have to pee EVERY FUCKING HOUR. it's really annoying but whateva. i'll be fine and i don't have to get surgery, which is greattt. 

anyways, y'all are insane, this book is less than 5k away from 100k reads. what. the. fuck. thank y'all so much, i love you guys to death.

updates may be a bit slower bc my school work is being piled on my the ton, gotta love sophomore year, just high school in general. 

and i may not be answering questions in the comments for one of three reasons. one, someone already answered it with the correct answer. two, the question has already been answered in any chapter in this book. or three, i forgot what i was gonna say and i don't feel like going back and correcting myself. 

last thing. i put in my script that i'll be able to access and interact with this book in my dr by using the journal that has my Lifa App in it. so when i shift (not if, when. confidence is key my children), i'll be able to let you know. after i let you guys know i've shifted, i won't be updating or interacting with this book until i go back to my cr. i made one day in my cr = one day in my dr, so i only plan on coming back to my cr if there's an emergency. so that'll be goodbye. and i'll tell y'all if i ever come back. 

thank you for understanding. i'm super grateful for my cr, but i'm just not happy in it. i'm 99.99% sure i'll be happier when i'll be attending hogwarts with sincere, good friends. 

I LOVE YOU BITCHES TO PIECES

<3, anastacia