september 14, 2020

i got really close last night, definitely the closest i've gotten. i used the raven method btw.

idk if i've said this yet, but i'm trying to shift to the harry potter reality. i re-watched all of the movies and i'm starting to re-read the books.

i feel like i'm not shifting because i have something that i'm actually looking forward to this weekend. i've been quarantined for so long (i actually got it and  i have asthma so i'm being extra careful) and i finally get to have a sleep over with my best friend. 

but after that, i'm so over this reality (but i'm still eternally grateful for it, universe). i see my friend in 5 or 6 days, so I WILL SHIFT AFTER THEN. 

I'M GOING HOME BITCHESSS. 

that's it:)

hold up, i have some motivation from amino. full credits to Wox37 on amino. and if y'all haven't joind a shifting amino or two, you really should bc it's super duper helpful. 

My dear, my post is for everyone who didn't shift or respawn yet, i wanted to say, that don't give up on your dreams no matter what. If you feel attached to this reality, remember everything here is temporarily, and you found subliminals, you found your chance to escape. You prob suffered alot, but everything you desired can be yours, you can be healed, you can have your desired love, eat food, go to other worlds whatever, you felt that reality could be softer, better, instead of existing in the world full of pain and misery. If you have problems go trough them, go path which you wanna take, cause you know from the beggining, you mainly had yourself. And you know that only you know what you want, so take your wings, and fly like the bird whenever you choose to, walk proudly like the lion, and be hungry for your desire like a wolf!

again, that last paragraph was NOT mine. 

also, i'll have my scripting template up my tonight. if i don't, i give each and every one of you permission to slap me:D

anyways, byeeee