A/n

Right so this is my fourth book so I hope I'm not giving myself too much work but let's be real I have tons of spare time~

So I am OBSESSED with Julie and phantoms. I literally have been listening to all the songs, reading fan-fiction, looking at memes and I'm currently watching it for the fifth time because I don't wanna watch anything else *nervous laughing* please help me...

I can't wait for season two and yes, it is happening or else I will sue Netflix and start a revolution ~ luckily our king Kenny Ortega wants numerous other seasons.

This is my version of season two. I will pick up from where the plot holes left off In the season one finale including what's gonna happen to the boys, Caleb taking over nick's body, Bobby finding out about the guys, etc.

I am also including ships such as Julie and Luke, Alex and Willie though I'm not gonna rush into any of it and I might experiment with Reggie and Flynn but I don't really know where that will go.

I've studied the characters so I'll try and get them as actuate as possible. Now I'm not sure what I'm gonna about the music, I'd either use the ones that are already on the show, use some from other shows such as underrated shows  or I'll Write little snippets of my own, I'm not too sure yet.

I shall post every Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday or I hope to do...

Without further a do I really hope you enjoy this book and if it gets enough views I'll make a season 3. 💕