Ep1 pt3. Electrifying

"This is crazy" gasped Julie, wide-eyed with curiosity "how can they see you? Your ghosts!"

The boys were speechless, they were flabbergasted! How was this possible? How long will it last? That was their top priority at the moment; how and why but Julie still couldn't stop thinking about the fact that her boys could finally meet her friends and family or they could merely hang out without someone giving nasty, confused glances at her.

"I have no clue" said Luke in amazement, he stared at his hands and turned them over and over until poking Julie in the arm

"Ow!" She chuckled "we already established that you could touch me"

"Just checking..." Luke smiled then looked straight down at the floor

"But can other people touch us now? Like cheerleader people?!?!" Reggie asked, desperation in his voice

Julie was worried. She had absolutely no clue about how long this would last, she didn't want it to ever end, not just for herself but for the boys, this meant so much to them.

"Do we have to go back to high school?!?!" Panicked Alex, high school was rather a rough time for him. Being gay in the 90's wasn't as supported as it is now and he didn't want to have that experience again, if it wasn't for the band he didn't think he would of survived it.

"Let's do this."

Julie took a deep breath and bursted open the doors revealing a bunch of crazed students were waiting and watching, wide eyed with excitement causing Julie's stomach to flutter. When did you get so popular? It was probably the guys, I mean they were the cutest ghosts she's ever known.

After everyone chilled out, it was finally time to resume the school day much to Julie's dismay. Oh! She had dance class next... with nick, last time she had it there was the whole Luke situation...

The boys would sign into school tomorrow, if that's what they were even doing, who knew how long it would last? So they had to go to class with Julie.. they could see Julie dance, HE could see Julie dance with nick.

"Hey, miss smith! My band mates have surprised me for the day, do you mind if they stayed here for a while and watched?" She asked once inside the dance rehearsal room, the teacher agreed leaving the guys to sit on the bench.

Julie sighed at the sight of them. Reggie was flirtatiously waving and winking at the girls dancing while Luke and Alex were having a debate of some sort, oh how she wished she could join them.

"Hey Julie" nick smiled walking over to the girl causing Julie to detach her lingering gaze off of her band mates "you ready to start practicing our new routine? Though I'm kinda glad it's more upbeat"

Julie just nodded and by a stroke of luck the music wouldn't turn on creating a perfect idea to form in her head.

"Miss smith, I think everyone will agree with me when I say we can't dance without the music so how about my band plays?" Julie asked, the whole room's faces lit up as they backed her, well, excluding nick.

"Well I suppose so" the teacher said while the boys rose to their feet with cheerful expressions on their Little faces.

"We doing electrifying?" Luke asked Julie who smiled and then nodded

Fortunately, there was actually a piano in the room Julie could use and while no one was looking the boys brung out their instruments, they had never preformed like this before so they were a bit nervous and confused but once they calmed down a bit and the students were ready, Julie could begin on the piano.

"I'm staying up till dawn
Yeah, I'm not good at waiting
But I was born to preform
There's no time to be wasting

So I'll raise a storm
Like thunder and lightning
Make you want more
Cause together we're,
cause together we're electrifying"

After Julie had sang the first part, Alex began to start with the drums, then Reggie on the bass, then Luke on the guitar until they were all playing and singing together;

"Oh, oh, oh, electrifying
Oh, oh, oh, electrifying
Oh- oh- oh- tonight, tonight"

Once they had sung the chorus together it was Luke's turn the sing the second verse.

"Yeah, I'm running on high speed
Playing on repeat,
The music's getting louder
Can you feel my heartbeat?

So I'll raise a storm
Like thunder and lightning
Make you want more
Cause together we're electrifying"

And again the whole band joined in:

"Oh, oh, oh, electrifying
Oh, oh, oh, electrifying
Oh- oh- oh- tonight, tonight"

"Yeah, we'll dance till we drop
Ain't ever gonna stop
Until we reach the top

Yeah, we'll dance till we drop
Ain't ever gonna stop
Until we reach the top
Yeah, we reached the top"

And while Julie was doing a long note on the last 'top' the boys repeated the chorus until they gradually got lower, it was now Julie and Luke's time to  share the mic while looking in each other's eyes in pure love as they both took it in turns to say a line

"So we'll raise a storm
Oh, like thunder and lightning
Make you want more
Cause together we're
Cause together we're"

Then they got louder again and the whole band sang together

"So we'll raise a storm
Yeah, like thunder and lightning
Make you want more
Cause together we're electrifying

Oh, oh, oh, electrifying
Oh- oh- oh- tonight, tonight"

For the first time ever the guys were still there with her, they could soak up the applause with no fear they would leave, It felt truly great, to be able to share this incredible moment with them. They took each other by the hand, which they could actually do now and bowed, it was the greatest feeling the boys had felt since twenty five years ago.

*******************************

Oh my god, well that just happened. I wanted to get it out in the morning but at least it's the right day.

Now, I did wright that song so don't be to harsh about how terrible it was because guys, I know.

Little bit of juke but I promise Willie will be in the next chapter and the whole nick-Caleb plot shall be cleared up as well.

I really do hope you liked this chapter though and the first part of episode 2 shall be out on Tuesday.

Thanks for reading,

Lotta