Chapter 29

"Did you have a fun night?" Tyler asked as we walked back to our room at the motel a little after midnight. We had stayed for the party and caught up with Tyler's friends. We didn't drink much, just enjoyed the night.

"Apart from the start of the night, I really did. Shaun is my favourite and Caitlin was also so welcoming. She would get along with Kara too."

"I really am sorry about the whole Tasha thing. I had no idea she would be like that, no idea she felt like that" Tyler apologised for the hundredth time that night as we approached our room.

"Stop apologising! Nothing is your fault. I'd probably be jealous of me too" I jokingly said, flipping my hair over my shoulder and laughing as we entered our room.

Tyler closed the door behind me and before I could take anymore steps into the room, he had me pinned against the motel room door. Our bodies close, his hands on my hips and mouth at my ear.

"Well you are incredibly beautiful, one might even say sexy, hot..." he trailed off kissing me below my ear.

"Keep talking" I whispered.

"You have an amazing ass" he said, moving his hands around my body to clutch at my ass, while continuing his kisses along my neck.

"A fucking sexy body" I moved my head to the side as he kissed along my collarbone, his hands moving all over my body like he couldn't decide what part of me he wanted to touch the most.

"You definitely have the perfect size tits, perfect handful" he said as his hands moved up to cup my breasts and I let out a small moan at his touch.

"And the most kissable lips, everything about you is perfect Kayla" he said, looking me in the eye before kissing me hard.

As our lips met, our hands moved along each other's bodies, he stepped even closer to me, with no room between our bodies I could feel every part of him, including how ready he was for me. Tingles shot through my body, I felt my panties getting wetter as anticipation grew. All I wanted in that moment Tyler. Him to touch me, hold me, kiss me, I wanted every part of him, and I wanted to give him all of me too.

I reached for the bottom of his top, tugging it up and over his head. He stepped back, allowing me the room to undress him. I reached for his shorts, undoing the button, and sliding them down so he was just in his briefs. 

Now I took control, kissing him again, I walked us back to the bed, pushing him down on his back. He sat up slightly, resting on his forearms as he watched me, standing before him with hungry eyes. I slid my skirt down as seductively as I could manage, without really knowing what I was doing. Next, I pulled my crop over my head, leaving me in just my bra and panties. Tyler watched my every move as I reached behind me, unclipping my bra and sliding it off, lastly, sliding my panties down and leaving me completely naked in front of him.

I watched him gulp as I eyed his very erect penis in his briefs, his eyes showing me nothing but lust, I moved over the top of him on the bed, straddling him as he sat on the edge.

"I'm yours, Tyler, all yours" I whispered in his ear, kissing him along the neck, his hands taking no time at all to move around my naked body. Our lips meeting again as he moved his hand to my core, sliding his fingers between my very wet folds, making me moan loudly in pleasure as he circled my clit teasingly before inserting two fingers. I hovered over him with my knees on the bed so he was able to fully access my core. He moved his mouth to my breasts that were at eye level, gently suckling. 

I reached down between us, stroking his hard length until I heard him moan too. As he pumped his fingers, I felt my body tighten, my breath quicken and my legs start to shake, only spurring him on more as he knew what he was doing to my body.