PROLOGUE

A day starts with a laughter along with the car honks on the streets.
Barsha half  opened her eyes and checked her phone.
Jumped from her bed in her pj, yelling and blaming her sister why didn't she wake her up.

Diii..!!! It's 8 already... You should've wake me up na!!!!!!

While running behind the 7 years old Rishab just to feed him the flakes, she replied from the downstairs...

I called you millions of times.. now move your ass out and splash some water on your Jij. !!!  Rishab stop running..!!!!

..
I am up already... Just give me a cup of tea , Rishi came out from the room while rubbing the eyes. Smiling at his wife and son who is running throughout the whole house.

Holding a phone , purse, files , Barsha came down while tying up her hair.

Good morning Missy..!!!

The bubbly naughty Rishab wrapped his arms around Barsha.

Goodmorning Champ!!!! She softly pinched his cheeks ,  grabbed a piece of  bread....

Di.. I am leaving....

Areyy... Barsha...!!! Eat something!!
     While screaming at her younger sister,  Megha was preparing the lunch box for her husband.

I'll eat don't worry..!!!!! And she left like a storm.

----------------------------------------

Come on Yaaarrr..!!! I'll be late again....

Yaa yaa.. coming.. in 2 minutes..

Expecting eyes looking at a distant road ... Saw a girl in her cherry red scooter coming towards her.

Chal..chal..chal....!!! Aj pakka fired hu.!!! Jiya didn't stopped her scooter, she slowed it down a bit.
    Barsha get on the scooter while yelling at her bestie.

---------------------------------------------

Jiya dropped Barsha infront of the editing house. And reached at her destination. She was 15 minutes late.
Gulping her fear down the throat, she rang the doorbell.
...
Wearing a grey loose tee with a black trousers , he opened the door. His glare can make a person disappear in the air. Yeah..! That's Darshan. Darshan Raval. An young successful writer who is now angry because his assistant is late to work.
He repositioned his specs by touching connector of the specs.

You are late. Again.

Sorry Sir... It's the traffic.. I swear.. also my scooter stucked at the....

Enough..! He took a deep breathe... He hates excuses.

100 pages on your desk. Review it. In an hour.

An hour!!!!! Jiya screamed in shock. It's her punishment.

Any problem? His cold deep voice is as same as the nightmares.

    Even if Jiya have a lots of lots of problem, she can't say it. Because she woke up late. That's why she is late to work.

No sir. She lowered down her face.. sat on her chair and saw the piles of papers are already there, waiting for her.

        Darshan came into his study room. Started writing on his notepad. He rarely speaks, also he don't like the people who talks for nothing. 

        Just like it... Their everyday starts like this. Life is going smooth like always. Nobody knows what turns are coming in their ways. What they are going to face in upcoming time !

_______________________________________

So this is it... The prologue..!!!!! I'll publish the next chapter as soon as possible!!!!! Till then... SPREADLOVE 💙 God Bless!!!!🤗