|MAA|

Author:
    1.5 years ago I moved to Hyderabad. With a bucket full of excitement and dreams, when I first landed on the city full of people, my smile faded away. You know why?
  Because I was standing there all alone. I felt miserable when I thought that I didn't look back to see her face when I was leaving.
  I dialled her number and waited for her to pick the call and...She did.

I felt eternal relief. Those who still can call their mother and can talk to her, is the luckiest people alive.

We are very selfish. Okay..let me correct that.. I am very selfish. Because I can't share her pain. Because I am the reason of her headache. Every single moment she is worrying about me even though I am relaxing. Her every single prayer is about me only. With a warm smile she can tolerate each and every small demand. After scolding me she felt bad even though the mistake is mine.
Yes. I am a bad daughter and can't tell these things to her. I don't know why. Maybe I am way too scared that I might cry in front of her which will give her pain even more.

....
If you can't say these things to your mother don't worry. Go.. have some tea with her. Make her smile in every way you could because I am going to do the same. I can't tell her how much I love her, I'll just go, sit beside her, show her some stupid pictures that I am sure she will laugh and that's it.
.......

And go. listen the song 'Maa' , and don't blame me if you started crying after two lines.