A Foolish Lion

🌧️BARSHA🌧️

🌧️BARSHA🌧️
.

MISSYYY!!!!!!!!!

Rishab came running towards me and held my hand, I sat down and hugged him.

Did you hear my story Missy? He asked with a smile full of joy.

Yes baby. You were amazing. I stroked his hair and kissed on his bubble cheek.

Oh! Lion is here too!!! He said that while looking at Darshan with a surprised face. I know that both of them already met once.

What is this Rishu!? He is elder than you na. And he is not a Lion he is.....
I felt a strong tight grip at my right hand wrist.
It's Darshan. He nearly pinched my wrist and shook his head while looking at me.
I got it. He doesn't want me to tell Rishab his name? . but why?

Did you like my performance Lion? Rishab asked with full confidence. No fear at all.

It was good. A very short reply.

Missy .. I am hungry. Rishab said.

Yeah baby. Let's go..We will have dinner at home ok??

No.. I want ice-cream.

But baby.. it's so late. You'll get cold. Let's go home.

Nooooo.. Rishab started whining. I was really confused what to do. It's getting late. And Darshan is with me. He is a busy man , he didn't attend that press conference and helped me a lot today. But now this....

Why are you making him cry? Out of nowhere he kinda yelled at me.

Eh?

It's just an ice-cream. He gave a little smile to Rishab and said... Let's go man.. we will have ice-cream today. He grabbed Rishab's hand and went towards the parking.
For few seconds I was like.... I mean what the hell just happened!

...
We stopped near a ice-cream stall on the road. It's already 8. The road is very busy. Everytime I saw a running busy road, I feel shiver in my veins. I held Rishab's hand tightly.
Mr.Raval parked his car aside.

Which flavour do you like? He asked Rishab while pointing towards the ice-cream menu card.

Chocolate!!!! Rishab was very excited.

And you..? He asked me with a cold stare. I mean how the hell he is capable of changing attitude within seconds????