Battling the Emotions Within

🌧️BARSHA🌧️
.

That fear started crawling over my spine. Fear of losing Rishab. Fear of facing him now. Although doctor said that there is a huge chance of saving him, but.... Still... I am scared. Darshan is driving towards school. I was about to stop him but then he started talking with someone over phone....

~Hello..?
~Yeah. .. Can I speak to Dr. Jain for a moment?

~Ohh....
~I see...

~No thanks. When will it be over?

~ okay.. so just tell him that I called. It's Darshan Raval.

~yup.. yes. Okay. Thank you.

He called a doctor.? For Rishab? Maybe. I don't know. My voice and senses got numb when we reached infront of the school. Darshan parked the car and got off. But my body got stucked with the seat. As if I have lost every bit of my energy.
He came to my side and opened the door. I looked at him. He was holding the door for me patiently.
I am sure that my face was expressing a strong denial because I wasn't ready to see Rishab yet.
Within seconds, He lowered his head and held my face gently with his right palm. By his gentle touch , my fears and pain started getting lower, as if he is taking everything through his touch. He said,
' you can do this, try to fight with your emotions Barsha. You cant be weak now ' his coffee brown eyes were communicating with mine to ease every heightened emotion.
......
.
🌈DARSHAN🌈
.
It's Tiffin time. Childrens are playing in the field. We got the permission from the headmistress to meet Rishab during school period.
W

ithin the crowd of little hearts, our boy was playing with red ball with his friends. We didn't have to call him. We are the only big humans standing there in to the midst of small kids.
He saw us and threw the ball. I catched it.

      Barsha sat on the ground and hugged him. If she has some kind of magic to lock Rishab in her heart, she would have done that by now. She started crying while hugging him. I couldn't do anything but to stand there helplessly.

....
I was watching two of them from a far. She is playing with Rishab. Then my phone started buzzing.

Glad that you called man...!

I had to. The Darshan Raval is looking for me.  Tell me I'm dreaming..

Are you done? I need your help.

Seriously?  You called me after 6 fucking months and you can't even ask how I am doing or any kind of bonding stuff?

How are you?

Too late. Okay. Tell me. What can I do for you?

I.. I want you to treat someone. Someone very.... Very dear to me.

Ok...how bad it is?

Just entered into the First stage.

Great. Meet me tomorrow. I need to see the patient.

Okay. Thanks Gaurav.

Don't show your face tomorrow. I'll punch you for this.

I know I am a very selfish friend. I am blessed with some very special friends and Gaurav is one of them.
....
.
🌧️BARSHA🌧️
.
We were waiting outside the school. Darshan decided to wait here untill the periods get over. I was staring at a vague distance.
We are meeting with the Doctor tomorrow. He said breaking my unconscious mind.
I have a friend. He is the best oncologist in this city. I am just.... The more I see him, more I was falling in love with this person. He just did what he had to do. Really? Thanks. Thank you Darshan. Just...he smiled. Don't think that you are alone in this Barsha. I have very few numbers of people that I care about. And you and Rishab is one of them. So, I am here. Words are enough to held someone. He was there. For me. For us. After Jij, I felt helpless. But now, I feel protected. I feel safe around him. Or I just can say, I think I love him.
........

Hello guys..!!! Sorry for the short chapter. Today I am feeling very emotional for some reason. So I am listening to this two songs which is making me more emotinal but in a good way. The weather is changing so take a very good care of your health and help others too. I'll try to post as soon as possible, untill then... Love love.. ❤️❤️💙💙❤️❤️