❤️ALIVE ONCE AGAIN ❤️

🌧️BARSHA🌧️
.
This morning, I felt different. I felt a bit alive. And that's because of Darshan.
Jiya told me millions of times to be positive, but it never hit me.
The way Darshan said through that hug---------- I am blushing. Last night when he hugged me, it feels normal, as if I wanted that hug. But now, I feel very shy.
I opened my closet and chose a beautiful yet decent dress. I did a bit makeup, wore Megha's perfume. I always loved her perfumes. She had a good taste of it.
I'll visit Rishab on lunch break.
I got ready and left my house. One thing I will do from now on. I'll be positive and strong, no matter what happens... I'll just not let my fear to grab me.
...
.
I felt little nervous after ringing his doorbell.
He opened the door.
I saw the brightest and the sweetest smile in the morning. Is he really happy that I came to work? His morning aura made me feel alive.
'Good Morning Darshan ! These three words just came from me unknowingly.
Come in---- his charms are different today. My heart is fluttering very badly.
..
.

🌈DARSHAN🌈
.
Oliver literally jumped on her.
She held him and stroking his fur.
Heeyy bud.. did you miss me,, aww.. yeah. I love you too.. she is looking so cute while playing with him. I don't know what happened to me or maybe I sound like a creep, but at this moment, I really want to kiss her. Not on cheeks, on her lips. [Stop it Darshan!!!! Focus.. ]

She somehow freed herself from Oliver.
I just wanted to say 'Thank you' she said .

Me~ why?
B~ because you helped me to find reason to come out from dark.
I just hugged her. And said few words last night which came into my mind. But I never thought that will help her like this.

B~ I almost forgot how to see things positively. After my parents , Di always there with me. After losing her too, I couldn't think about any positive possibilities. Always thought that only negetive things are surrounding me.
...
Then you came and made me feel that I am wrong. You made me realise that I have a friend like Jiya, Family like Rishab and.... And someone special like you. So yeah.. I found reason of positivity, thanks to you.

I felt a little bit shy to hear that also it's making my heart flutters.

Me~ but.. after knowing the workload you have today , you won't thank me anymore.
....
.
✍️️ AUTHOR'S VIEW ✍️
.
[Barsha- what the actual f---... I mean like how am I supposed to complete all these works?]
.
[Darshan---- I know it's a lot of work.. but I'll help her too.. suddenly, I really want to tease her]

Darshan~ So... Complete it within two hours, I'll give you new task, okay?
She looked at me with a blank expression.
Darshan~ I think you got my point. So..do it.
Darshan went to his study and started smiling like an idiot. He was holding his giggle so that she couldn't hear him giggling. [Darshan---- She looks adorable when she looked at the piles of draft. I'll help her eventually but till then--- let her struggle. ]
.........
.
After sometimes, Barsha got a call from a publisher. Darshan already got paid from them. Now they are calling because Darshan Couldn't finish his writing and deadlines are already here.

I DON'T WANT TO KNOW ANY EXCUSES..!!!!! TWO DEADLINES WERE ALREADY CROSSED..WE DELAYED THE BOOK RELEASE, TWICE.. NOW WHAT DO YOU GUYS WANT ME TO DO??? I WANT TO SPEAK WITH HIM RIGHT NOW!!!!

Yes Sir I can understand but he can't talk to you right now, he is currently working on your novel, so please.. give him few more days.. it will be over.