- 3 -

Harry's POV

I figured since I am a legal adult I could apparate to Hogsmeade instead of taking the train. I don't really want more attention than I already get in The Daily Prophet.

According to the newest article about me written by the lovely Rita Skeeter, I am a 'distraught boy who caused massive destruction in the wizarding world due to the lack of parental figures in his life' which I think is a massive lie.

Sure I had no parents because, well, they're dead. But I had parental figures like my aunt and uncle, who treated me like crap but nonetheless, they were parental like.

Sirius and Remus helped me and there was Dumbledore and even Snape sort of was like a father to me, if a father was cold, distant, and mean because he was in love but his childhood bully got the girl.

But as I packed my trunk, I wondered what life would be like, seeing everyone again and having to learn as well. Maybe Hermione or Ron will come back to school this year but it is most unlikely. "Accio scarf." I always forget my scarf. It's one Hermione made me a few years ago. "Oh Merlin, I forgot the money and my jacket too." I always talk to myself whenever I get nervous. And suddenly the doorbell rang which never happened. I went downstairs and answered it and there was a small package on the doorstep addressed to me. I looked around but there was no one around so I took it inside.